BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Alexandria S.
Dubuque
Works great through sweating and swimming. Good value, but a bit pricey for how small the tube is.
Gabriela D.
I like this sun screen because it does feel sticky or have a white cast also works good with makeup
Marley W.
Whitesboro, NY
this smells sooo good! it’s not thick like an actual sunscreen. it feels just like a moisturizer!
Ariana W.
Love the scent of this, super easy to apply, doesn’t leave a greasy feeling like other sunscreens
Lucía V.
Denver, CO
Lightweight, amazing and smells great. Not greasy and perfect for the price! Found it at sephora!
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Sinks in the face so nicely. Has a pleasant scent but isn’t overwhelming. Is effective sunscreen
Angela O.
Eastpoint
I have used tons of different sunscreens and this is the only one that doesn’t make my skin oily
Stacie P.
Depew, NY
I love this sunscreen. It is smooth. It goes on under makeup and never makes my face feels greasy
Samantha W.
COOLA makes the best sunscreens ever. I’ve never found anything better and I don’t want to ever!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Coola is my favorite brand of sunscreen! It all smells great and works well on my sensitive skin.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?