BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love this sunscreen. It doesn’t feel thick or oily. It lasts a long time and it works.
Joanie R.
Milburn
This product is great to were as a moisturizer even when your working outside in the sun.
Halli M.
Tyler
Not too oily, a bit pricey but I like the quality of the ingredients used in this product
Leandra L.
I have tried it a couple times. One of my favorite sunscreen. I love the smell I smooth.
Megan O.
Love everything about this sunscreen. Smells amazing and doesn’t clog my pores!! Win win
Heather D.
Panama City
I really liked this product, it felt light and not weighed down. Was not greasy or heavy.
Claudi S.
Plano
Love this!!! It’s great on my skin and very protective! The smell and texture is perfect!
Brittany R.
Johnson City
Doesn’t make my face feel greasy or oily. Protects it very well. Goes well under makeup.
Rattana M.
Fell in love at first use..does not make me break out like other sunscreen moisturizing.
Natalie L.
Love this product! Non greasy and smells great! Will definitely recommend this product !
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.