BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Melissa L.
I love this it’s amazing would totally recommend its expensive but i like its smells wierd
Heather D.
Panama City
I really liked this product, it felt light and not weighed down. Was not greasy or heavy.
Leandra L.
I have tried it a couple times. One of my favorite sunscreen. I love the smell I smooth.
Julie G.
Greenville
Very light. Not at all greasy feeling which is good because I have oily acne prone skin.
Natalie L.
Love this product! Non greasy and smells great! Will definitely recommend this product !
Claudi S.
Plano
Love this!!! It’s great on my skin and very protective! The smell and texture is perfect!
Halli M.
Tyler
Not too oily, a bit pricey but I like the quality of the ingredients used in this product
Michelle K.
I really enjoy using this product! It smells great, reasonably priced and is easy to use!
Cindy P.
Orlando
Live that it’s organic and doesn’t irritate my skin. My definite go to. PROTECT YOUR SKIN
Sania A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love! No chemicals! Super sensitive. Worth the money. Bought in sephora. Love it so much
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.