BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Allie B.
Elgin, SC
This stuff smells great and works. You don't have to use much because a little goes a long way.
Nicole H.
San Marcos, CA
I L O V E this moisturizer/sunscreen! It has been so hydrating for my skin!! Highly recommend!
Hannah R.
Highland
Loved this, has a nice light fresh scent. Sinks into my skin without feeling greasy or tacky.
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
I LOVE how lightweight and fresh this sunscreen feels. I even got my boyfriend hooked on it!
Keylee S.
I play softball, and I was out in the middle of the field. I only had to apply once or twice
Ellie B.
I love the smell and it works wonders for my skin! It absorbs in the skin quite nicely also.
Jara S.
Charleston, SC
I love the fragrance! Another product that I trust and wear under my makeup and other serums.
Alessia P.
Riverview , FL
I love it! I’m always using this in the summer a little goes along way, I’m on my 2nd bottle
Lisa M.
Knoxville
Got this in my Birchbox and love this. It doesn’t feel greasy like other facial sunscreens.
Christen C.
Mobile, AL
Love. Non greasy and non-comedogenic. A great, lightweight option. Plus it’s cruelty free!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.