BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Joy C.
Central Falls
This product was very drying on my skin. It isn’t thick and is light on the face. I have dry skin.
Steph M.
Voorhees, NJ
Love this! Kept my face protected even when I practically sweat my makeup off in 95 degree weather
Brenna G.
Edmonds
Great product. Smells good works well and we have lots of redheads in the family. Like this product
Liz P.
Lexington, KY
Loved this product! Super easy to use and smells great. Effective for sure. I would purchase again.
Gabriela D.
I like this sun screen because it does feel sticky or have a white cast also works good with makeup
Caroline J.
Memphis
Not oily and can makeup can easily be applied on top. Very good quality for an everyday sunscreen.
Alexandria S.
Dubuque
Works great through sweating and swimming. Good value, but a bit pricey for how small the tube is.
Monica W.
Adorable packaging and smooth on the skin! I will be repurchasing this item soon! Such a good buy!
Stacie P.
Depew, NY
I love this sunscreen. It is smooth. It goes on under makeup and never makes my face feels greasy
Lucía V.
Denver, CO
Lightweight, amazing and smells great. Not greasy and perfect for the price! Found it at sephora!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.