BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Daniela N.
The skin on your face is so delicate, and it's important for us to take great care of it. And this moisturizer is a great additive to your daily skin routine to help! It's light, and you have great spf protection all day.
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans, LA
Received this item complimentary to try. I live in New Orleans where it's extremely hot and sunny all day, I've been using this as my facial moisturizer when I'll be outside and it works. It doesn't make your skin greasy, it dries quickly and works well under makeup. I haven't burned at all.
Andrea S.
Boise
I got this as a gift and as someone who is extremely fair I can always appreciate sunscreen. I love the way it smells and it goes on great. I spent some time outside and didn’t get burned on my face so it’s doing its job.
karen s.
The formula for this is amazing. Not only does it smell good but it absorbs so well into the skin. Skin is left feeling refreshed & moisturized as well as leaving you with dewy skin, perfect for continuing make up routine
Gabbi F.
Reno, NV
This sunscreen is super light weight and can be worn under makeup without getting too greasy or heavy! It smells so awesome and I avoided a nasty sunburn wearing it while marching in a parade, so I’d say it works great!
madeline B.
DeBary
Kept me from getting sunburned. I love the packaging!! The smell of the sunscreen is not very good in my opinion. I also think it makes my face feel oily, however I have super oily skin. Only applied once during a full day at the beach and left sunburn free!
Tiara R.
I used this and came out at the end of the day sunburn free! It smells nice, is small so its easy to take on the go and it doesn't feel greasy. I didn't wear make up over it but I know some who do and had success.
Colleen T.
Roseboro
My first time using. Received it in my FFF Box. It was gentle, not harsh, did not have a strong scent so it was nice, none greasy. Very effective, spent hours at the beach, no sunburn. Definitely would buy this again.
Angela S.
Greenfield

I was a bit hesitant when I first bought this because I
struggle with finding a sunscreen that doesn’t irritate my face but I was
intrigued when I spotted this had white tea in the formula. Thankfully, this is
the perfect sunscreen for me. It works well under my makeup and doesn’t make my
face feel oily.

Amanda G.
carpentersville
I don’t burn at all but when I went on my trip to Mexico I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. This is very light on the skin and it felt like I had almost nothing of my face. I do feel like I had to use quite a bit of product to make sure it was even and I wasn’t that big a fan of the fragrance
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.