BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I love this sunscreen! It doesn’t make me feel greasy and the smell isn’t unpleasant like some others.
Cari C.
Cleveland, OH
This is a nice sunscreen for just your face. It's not really into sunscreens but this one worked well.
Denise P.
Love this sunscreen. Has a great smell! Also doesn’t go on super thick or give my face that white look.
Lindsay N.
Teutopolis
A nice lightweight sunscreen for your face. It is small enough to fit in your purse and take with you.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I really like this sunscreen! I like that it’s spf 50, not thick and doesn’t feel too oily on the face.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Amazing! Organic and doesn’t make me break out. Doesn’t get in eyes and cause pain. Love this stuff!!!
Mavee M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how this product is light weight, you feel like you’re not wearing it. It stays on really good.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells nice and it’s great for swimming. Doesn’t look good under makeup gets really greasy really fast
Qiana
It’s light and moisturizing and rubs in easily. It’s the best facial mineral sunscreen I’ve ever used.
H S.
This sunscreen was very oily on my skin, and made my face very shiny. It also made my skin breakout.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.