BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

shahin m.
Go to travel pack. Smell is good. Got it in a sun care kit from Sephora. Very gentle. Will buy another. Would recommend.
Paloma R.
Los angeles, CA
I love it! It’s soothing and protect my skin very nicely. I recommend it if you are looking for a good screen protector.
Katie A.
I love this sunscreen. It is a great option that is specifically for the face and can handle some sweat and water.
Peatra O.
Stone Mtn, GA
Great sunscreen for the face. Doesn't leave a white cast or a greasy feel. It doss have a slight scent but it's not bad.
Evelyn P.
WEST ISLIP
Love the coverage and protection. Did not break me out and protected my skin. Love the smell and did not make me greasy
Devin G.
Genoa, IL
I got this as a sample and I was looking for a good face sunscreen and this is it! Light weight and smells very fresh!
Vivian X.
Evanston
Purchased at: Sephora
So light, yet effective. Applies on super smoothly without being overly greasy. I love how it smells like gummy bears!!
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
This sunscreen is perfect for my sensitive face. Smells great and goes on without a greasy feeling. Also long lasting!
Blanca I.
Los Angeles, CA
I had this sent to me in a birch box about a year ago. I used that summer. Non greasy. Non sticky. Great for the face.
Shaba P.
I Loved this product I got it in my fabfitfun box wish it was a spf 15 to 20 though so I could tan a little better lol
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?