BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Kate M.
Temecula
This smells amazing! I use this almost every morning and it hasn’t irritated my skin at all. Summer staple!!
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
This Stuff Is Awesome & I Absolutely Love It , Definitely Worth Buying Go And Buy It
It Works Extremely Well
Marcy R.
I love all Coola products that I have ever tried!! They are so silky smooth and effective for sun protection!
Rian M.
Moscow, ID
This product is great. Smells wonderful and gets the job done without being greasy. What more could you want?
Ingrid R.
Miami Beach
It doesn’t break me out and I have super sensitive skin . It works great and I would recommend this product .
Marnie L.
Lafayette, CO
Little greasy, but provides good sun protection. The scent is light and refreshing, especially for hot days.
Susie G.
I'm very picky with facial sunscreens, moisturisers, etc. I am very surprised by the comfort of this product!
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this wrks well non greasy formula and I love the smell as well. Good price point and products wrks well.
Steph O.
Rutherford
This sunscreen feels just as light and hydrating as my favorite moisturizers! The scent is also quite lovely.
Brianna R.
Hattiesburg
I got this in my fabfitfun box and I absolutely LOVE it!! I have fair skin, and this works wonders for me!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.