BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Lili P.
Kept me from burning even in 100 degree weather. Smells nice and drys quickly but can leave white streaks
Marisa B.
Watertown
My face didn’t burn and the smell isn’t that bad. It’s an awesome price too, definitely recommended this
André C.
2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd 2D
Good product, good quality, always exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend to all, will not regret it!
meghan b.
west seneca, NY
Works really well and helps keep skin moisturized with out feeling oily or looking oily. Smells goof yo !
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
I am super curious to try this product. I just got my box and I am trying now!! Coming back to tell more.
Clarice C.
Rye , NY
This sun cream keep the skin so soft and dry and really protect from then sun. Everyone should to try it
Michelle B.
Williamsport
I received this in my summer 2018 fabfitfun box. I love how it smells and it is SPF 50 which is perfect!
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
This Product Works Pretty Well in this Hot Weather. Plus It Has 50 Spf which is Great. I Ove the Smell..
Adrianna T.
Charlotte, NC
This sunscreen works well but doesn't really set itself apart from any other sunscreen, in my opinion.
Cari C.
Cleveland, OH
This is a nice sunscreen for just your face. It's not really into sunscreens but this one worked well.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.