BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Alexa S.
This suntan lotion is amazing. It smells very good. I received this item for free for testing purposes and I love it.
Lauren H.
Philadelphia
Not too early at all. I feel like I can wear under my make up but still know I have full coverage for sun protection
Emilee R.
Omg the best! Fav fav fav. Seriously the only sunscreen I will use on my face. I couldn’t leave the house without it!
morgan F.
New York
Love this light weight sunscreen that is perfect to apply before your makeup! I also love the smell of the white tea
Loty B.
Elwood
I love this stuff. It's great on the skin, smells amazing and doesn't apply greasy. It's one of the best sunscreens.
Nikki L.
Got this in my fab fit fun box and love the way it glides on my face and the superior protection that it provides.
Kayla G.
Newnan
This is a great product, works well and I love the scent. It is a bit of pricey item but, I believe it’s worth it.
Kim D.
Carney
I love this product! It smells great and is lightweight and non greasy. Perfect for everyday use under your make up
Laura F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Feels good on the skin and has a nice scent to it. Not heavy and met my expectations. Gentle for my sensitive skin
Jessica H.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this stuff. My face never feels greasy and I never burn! Super easy to put on and rubs right in.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.