BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite facial sunscreen. I also use it on my chest so I don’t break out. It’s light yet effective.
Elizabeth S.
Springdale, Arkansas
I just tried this product and I love how it doesn’t leave your skin oily! It smells great and feels super light
Samantha V.
Tifton, GA
So creamy and light weight! It goes well under my makeup and it seems to not make my skin oily. I like it alot
Meshanna H.
Hawthorne
Works well as an under makeup moisturizer as well as sunscreen. It isn't greasy, and a little goes a long way!
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
I’m all about protecting your skin and I have to say, this was my fav!! Not to mention, it smells sooooo good!
Karla P.
I got this in a sample box and I liked it it's pretty hydrating and it doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell
Trisha K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
A light and pleasant sunscreen that easily layered with my other products. No complaints but not life changing.
Sophia L.
los altos
I received this sunscreen in a subscription box and it’s amazing! I put it on my face every day and I love it!
Sussette A.
In love 😍 I apply everyday never forget my coola it’s amaizing smell really good and my skin feels espectacular
Sarah E.
Smells nice. Covers well. Seems to last a long time. A little goes a long way. All in all, I'd 100% recommend.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.