BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Angie S.
I absolutely love this oil free and a Factive sunscreen lotion that’s 100% organic. I also love the white tea sent that makes me feel like I’m on a tropical island. The packaging is also lovely and super easy for me to just throw in my bag on the go. Would highly recommend to anyone!!COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Rachel U.
I LOVE this sunscreen! It takes a little bit to soak into the skin, but after that it is so lightweight and non greasy! I am a runner and am outside a lot and this is my new go-to!

(I received this product free from influenster)
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
This didn't make me breakout or feel greasy. I was able to skip moisturizer and just use this. I wore it to the zoo on a crazy hot afternoon and my face didn't turn red at all so the SPF works well. I would recommend for acne prone skin.
Nikki S.
Salem, VA
Love this product so far. I have been looking for a light, organic sunscreen option for my face and this fits the bill! I love that I can put this on and not feel greasy or sticky. It has provided great skin protection as well!
Stephanie T.
Playa Vista, CA
This product was amazing. It feels light on the skin and protects me from the sun. The smell was lovely too unlike most sunscreens which aren't the best. Very effective at keeping my nose and shoulders sunburn free. I would definitely use this again as my go to sunscreen!
Esmeralde S.
Liberty Twp, OH
I have such a hard time finding a sunscreen that doesn’t break me out but this one doesn’t at all! It isn’t oily and absorbs quickly and works so well, even after spending time on the beach I had no signs of sunburn on my face!
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
This sunscreen is my go to. I’ve been using it for a few months and love the moisturizing benefits of this sunscreen. The ingredients are organic, and I feel comfortable using this product on my face because of it. It smells great too!
Jaylin W.
Dallas, GA
This product smells amazing and I absolutely love how its vegan friendly! Its SPF 50 and helps protect my skin from the harsh sun. I used this while on vacation in the Caribbean too and it met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
desiree l.
This sunscreen is the best that I have used thus far! I am constantly in the sun all throughout the summer and I have very fair skin and I have not burned once this summer. This is a great sun screen as well as an overall face moisturizer and I enjoy the smell!
Kristie D.
Wilmington
This came in my fab fit fun box and I’ll be buying another tube! Smelled good. wasn’t greasy and absorbed fast! Didn’t get red and was on the beach for 4+ hours! Did re apply once in the middle of the day. Would recommend!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.