BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Devin G.
Genoa, IL
I got this as a sample and I was looking for a good face sunscreen and this is it! Light weight and smells very fresh!
Jennifer S.
Smyrna, GA
I really like this stuff! Smells great! Is easy to add to a morning makeup routine to ensure safety from sun exposure.
September E.
Made my skin feel super oily. Did not absorb quickly, and made me break out after using it twice. Would not use again.
Jessica W.
Wynantskill
I am absolutely in love with this sunscreen!!! It works so well, smells amazing, and my skin feels amazing after it!!!
Lauren H.
Philadelphia
Not too early at all. I feel like I can wear under my make up but still know I have full coverage for sun protection
Rositsa D.
I use just three times because the bottle is small and is go fast but is really good and smell nice make my skin nice
member-aa9f7
I got this product in my fab fit fun box and really enjoyed it ! I loved the scent of the sunscreen, very refreshing.
Loty B.
Elwood
I love this stuff. It's great on the skin, smells amazing and doesn't apply greasy. It's one of the best sunscreens.
Tina C.
I received a sample of this. Liked it. It seemed to work as far as sunscreen. It seemed gentle on my sensitive skin.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
It works. I find it kinda greasy when sweaty. The smell is horrible. But it works. I wish the smell wasn't as harsh.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.