BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Kayla S.
This product protected my skin all day, even after sweating! Not a big fan of facial sunscreens like this, but it was nice.
Jessie M.
West Hempstead, NY
The sunscreen does the job. My face is oily and this makes my face shiny. It has a very dewy outcome which I don’t prefer.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
I got to try this when I got it in my Birchbox and I was very happy with it. I got mine in Mango scent it loved the smell!
Kiah G.
This is the best face sunscreen ever. It has a light scent it doesn't leave me with a zinc paste and you need very little.
qamar a.
texas
I have been use this amazing product for while I love it it is for oily skin I use it before my fundation
I Like it so far
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
Got this in my FabFitFun box for summer! Love it so much! It works so well and doesn't break me out! Such a great product!!
Megan W.
Garner, NC
Huge fan of this sunscreen lotion for my face. I have an extreme sun sensitivity and this has kept me protected all summer!
Kelsey G.
Great sunscreen! Light and smells great, doesn’t feel greasy and is great to layer with makeup. Is pretty pricey though!
shahin m.
Go to travel pack. Smell is good. Got it in a sun care kit from Sephora. Very gentle. Will buy another. Would recommend.
Emily r.
swampscott
Love! I use this product everyday and have never wanted to use another one! Keeps my skin protected, love love love this!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.