BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Janae K.
I wear this every day under my make up! It smells great and absorbs easy. It’s not greasy or oily and provides great coverage
Ijuana W.
Abbeville
I got this in my FabFitFun box and i absolutely love it!! I use it on my kids during the summer months and they love it also.
beth r.
USA
I love the feel of this, it went on smooth and didn't feel greasy. It did burn a bit around my eyes when I started sweating.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides from Supergoop, this is another favorite sunscreen of mine! Light weight and offers a good hydration for a sunscreen!
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
Since I am so milky, I’ll do anything and everything to protect my face from the sun. This product is great & it’s organic!
Kayla S.
This product protected my skin all day, even after sweating! Not a big fan of facial sunscreens like this, but it was nice.
Kiah G.
This is the best face sunscreen ever. It has a light scent it doesn't leave me with a zinc paste and you need very little.
Megan W.
Garner, NC
Huge fan of this sunscreen lotion for my face. I have an extreme sun sensitivity and this has kept me protected all summer!
qamar a.
texas
I have been use this amazing product for while I love it it is for oily skin I use it before my fundation
I Like it so far
Jessie M.
West Hempstead, NY
The sunscreen does the job. My face is oily and this makes my face shiny. It has a very dewy outcome which I don’t prefer.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.