BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Melanye C.
Asheville
Love this product and it's fresh scent. I like how easy it goes on and it doesn't feel greasy at all. I would highly recommend.
Jamie S.
Levittown
I recieved this product in my fabfitfun box and used it recently at the beach. It keep my face from frying like the rest of me.
Julia C.
This sunscreen goes on like any moisturizer. It smells amazing. I got it in a FabFitFun box and will likely buy when i run out.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Worked good and wasn’t over powering on me skin. Didn’t burn either line some do ! Cost wasn’t bad bit on the expensive side
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides from Supergoop, this is another favorite sunscreen of mine! Light weight and offers a good hydration for a sunscreen!
Michelle C.
Thornton
I got this in my subscription box and think it works great. Iirc live the smell and how light weight it is. Worth the price.
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Received a little bottle of this sunscreen and I fell in love, it didon't leave any white residue and was not sticky at all.
beth r.
USA
I love the feel of this, it went on smooth and didn't feel greasy. It did burn a bit around my eyes when I started sweating.
Janae K.
I wear this every day under my make up! It smells great and absorbs easy. It’s not greasy or oily and provides great coverage
cindy l.
Lake Arthur, LA
I got THIS in my fabfitfun box and really do love it. I will buy more when i run out. Great for faces. And wont clog you up.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.