BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Kate M.
Beautiful scent and packaging! Got this as a gift with purchase and would definitely buy again. SPF 50 is a great strength for me.
Evelyn S.
Fort Rucker, AL
The sent is WAY too strong! I like it, it is light weight but the smell was too much for me. Not a fan of smelling like tiger balm
Anna M.
Bellingham
100% recommend this. It leaves your skin feeling like skin, and not sticky with sunscreen. Had amazing protection and smells great.
Amanda C.
Ukiah, CA
This sunscreen is great! It did not irritate my sensitive skin, kept me safe from the sun, and did not cause any breakouts! Perfect
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Just bought this coola product so far so good a little on the thick side but its a high spf so hopefully it works for this summer!!
Kristin S.
This is an amazing sunscreen lotion that I received in my summer FabFitFun box! It smells wonderful, and it feels good on my face.
Kristen R.
Great sunscreen, light smell which is great. Easy to apply and not super greasy or heavy on the skin. Would purchase again.
Mirna G.
El Paso, TX
Love , love this sunscreen it’s the only one that doesn’t break me out or makes me feel greasy , it goes smooth and clean feeling
Laura R.
San Diego, CA
Really good sun block I love it for everyday use because it keeps me protected while also not interfering with my makeup too much
Kadi P.
usa
Very impressed. I like it a lot, very glad I got introduced to this brand. Worked well under my makeup and didn't make me greasy.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.