BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Destiny Y.
I think this is a nice facial sunscreen. It is not too think so it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. The sun protection is pretty good. Doesn’t seem like my face burned while I had this on. The smell is nice too not that horrible sunscreen smell.
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
Growing up in the south, sunscreen has always been a must. I was always taught to just use any old sunscreen on my face, so boy did I have a wake up call after trying this. Wish I would have discovered this sooner! The smell is amazing and it feels more like a soothing, lightweight moisturizer instead of a sunscreen. Will repurchase again and again.
Kaylee P.
Chattanooga, TN
This product has me torn! The smell and protection this product offers is awesome! Since I have used it I have not suffered a sunburn! But the downside is that it breaks my face out! I end up with pimples on my chin and the outside of my nose! It does even if I go wash my face after coming in off the water! So fair warning to sensitive skin peeps!
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Amylyn H.
Reno
THIS SUNSCREEN HAS BEEN MY SAVING GRACE!! This is the ONLY sunscreen that doesn’t break me out. I don’t know what sets this sunscreen apart from others, but I use this product every morning before applying my makeup and I never have clogged pores or break outs from this product. I have tried just about anything and this brand has been amazing for my skin. I’m so glad that I received this in my Fab Fit Fun box last season, and I will absolutely be buying this when I start to run low!
Corinne L.
Matawan, NJ
I got this in the summer fabfitfun box and took it on a Caribbean cruise vacation. It is a small bottle, can fit easily in a purse of beach bag, and while you should reapply it definitely has you covered if you go a few hours forgetting to
Dusty M.
Duluth
It's great, doesn't smell like sunscreen and absorbs quickly without leaving a white film. It smells like tea or natural. It's not greasy. It also is a facial moisturizer so I can skip a step because it's my spf and moisturizer all in one.
Lauren H.
I love this sunscreen! It smells good, applies easy, and is everything I want in a face sunscreen. It’s very gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause breakouts. A little pricey, but definitely worth it for this product. I would choose this over any other sunscreen product on the market!
Shakeya W.
Charlotte
I work outdoors and this is my go to facial moisturizer! It is nice and creamy and it really has protected my skin this summer.. I usually start peeling on my nose but I didn't have no peeling at all and the best part is it's all natural!!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
This sunscreen is lightweight and didn't cause any problems. It applies clear. It has a pleasant scent and leaves your face feeling hydrated. It also didn't leave my face sticky or greasy. It can be a bit watery but it worked well go me.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.