BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Not a greasy formula at all. The green tea is a little strong but only for a few seconds. I love how it’s 50spf and doesn’t feel heavy
Amber L.
Painesville, OH
I like this because it's light weight an I'm able to put this on before my make up an it's not greasy an make up goes on nicely over it
Rachel H.
Millersville
I love this sunscreen and moisturizer. It has a light and fresh fragrance, goes on smooth and silky, and doesn’t feel heavy on my skin.
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
Easy application and great coverage with a light, clean scent. Worked very well all day in the sun. Did not bother my sensitive skin.
Michelle B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I really love this product! I carry it in my purse just in case. It’s not greasy and doesn’t make me break out. Definitely recommend!
Norma M.
I love this product. I am always down for some sunscreen! And I like the way these products smell. Also it doesnt leave my face oily.
Ashley H.
Portsmouth
This stuff is amazing!!! I got it my fab fit box and loved it!!! This is something I would definitely be purchasing in the future!!!
Wesley N.
Jonesboro, AR
Really liked the coverage but it made my face very oily. Overall I really liked, it just wasn’t great for my skin type (dry-normal).
Joanie W.
Chandler, AZ
I love how this product protects even when I am out in the sun sweating all day. It also did not irritate my skin like some products.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.