BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Audrey S.
South Bend
Smells so so good and is absolutely amazing. Gave my skin the protection it needed and I even put this on as a light face moisturizer!
Mandy K.
Rock Hill
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I love that it is not too thick. Soaks into my skin quickly. Bonus: it doesn’t cause me to break out
Lauren P.
Nashville
My all time favorite face sunscreen! I get so worried about break outs and this never causes that. So easy to put on under make up too!
Jamie L.
It's pretty good. I wish it was more affordable as we go through a lot of sunscreen in the summer. I would recommend as it works well.
Jennifer F.
Buffalo
Definitely helped me a avoid a bad sunburn from sitting out all day. I also love trying out new sunscreens and I really liked this one
Rachel H.
Millersville
I love this sunscreen and moisturizer. It has a light and fresh fragrance, goes on smooth and silky, and doesn’t feel heavy on my skin.
Amber L.
Painesville, OH
I like this because it's light weight an I'm able to put this on before my make up an it's not greasy an make up goes on nicely over it
member-4241c
This stuff is great. After a bad burn this stuff keeps me from burning. I have tried a lot of products and this seems to be the best.
Ali W.
Hendersonville, NC
Love this face spf. It's very light weight and it doesn't stay white on your face like most spfs. It also wears nicely under makeup.
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
Easy application and great coverage with a light, clean scent. Worked very well all day in the sun. Did not bother my sensitive skin.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.