BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Alix R.
Chicago
This has a light, fresh scent that I really like. It applies so nicely and didn't make my eyes burn like most facial sunscreen. The protection is prefect!
Taylor L.
Kihei, HI
Look this product is great, not goopy or sticky and smells great but it’s still pricey... I only think it’s worth it if you have a coupon or it’s on sale.
Melissa S.
it works well as far as spf. it does moisturize but it leaves a sticky feeling on my face thats the only thing i dont like about it. it has a nice scent.
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
This is my favorite sun screen it is amazing for my face and works wonders for my son's skin as well🙂 I always buy this every single summer! Must have🌸❤️
Kelly V.
I’ve only used it a handful of times but I have sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out and it absorbed quickly without leaving my skin feeling greasy
Libby V.
Damascus , OR
great smell! doesnt feel sticky or super heavy. I got it free to try and definitely one of my favorites now. love that it has spf in it. great packaging!
Kelly K.
Jamesburg
I am not a fan of this product! After reading all the positive reviews it had I decided to purchase it. All it has done is make my face burn and breakout
Ashlyn B.
I wanted to love this because I love their makeup primer but the consistency of this SPF did not sit on my face well and almost immediately pills off :(
Palm T.
It is not tacky or sticky, it is just a gel-like moisturizer. I like the way it is and it didn't give me a break out, or make it look I have a sunscreen.
Pierina K.
Amazing- not sticky or oily. Dries of completely and does not run into your eyes. Great for the pool or the beach. Also, no weird sunscreen scent.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?