BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Sarahn M.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen and all of the land! The smell is great and it does wonders for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.
Trishia E.
Las Vegas
This is a lightweight product that can stand the Las Vegas heat without feeling oily or gross. The light white tea scent is not to heavy either
Sarah J.
Lightweight and effective. Does not clog pores. I highly recommend this product! I used it all summer and still have most of the product left.
Tawnee C.
My skin hates SPF so I'm happy that this product doesn't cause my skin to turn rough and splotchy. It works well as a morning moisturizer too.
Lisann A.
Marysville, OH
I love this for the face because it's not greasy and my makeup goes on over it so smoothly. It also hydrates my face and works as a primer too.
Mary F.
Hopatcong , NJ
I really enjoyed this face sunscreen. It didn’t leave my face oily, rubbed in well, and my face didn’t burn at all when I made sure to reapply.
Jessica M.
Valley Stream
I received this in my FabFitFun box right in time for summer. It was perfect for me. It lasted the whole summer and I now have a new favorite!!
Brittany B.
New Palestine, IN
I live in Hawaii and this is an amazing product. Keeps my skin from getting burnt, smells nice and I’m not putting harsh chemicals on my face.
Monika P.
Floral Park, NY
I love this sunscreen. it works pretty wells.  I like the package. However, it's not cheap. I'm glad I got in the goody bag.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I love this facial sunscreen. It does not leave your face very oily as most sunscreens do, and it doesn't burn if it gets close to your eyes.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.