BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Laura P.
brick
So far so good. I don’t have any complaints, but I don’t use it daily as I’m indoors most of the day. It’s lightweight and absorbs well.
Heather P.
Avondale
It doesn't have that strong "sunscreen" smell to it that everyone hates. Also I am super white and did not burn while using this product!
Gabi K.
I love this product! It offers great coverage and it made my skin feel incredible. This is a sunscreen I will be using for years to come!
Lisa G.
Millcreek
Goes on light. Doesn’t feel greasy or make your makeup look patchy. Doesn’t have that sunscreen smell. Works well at preventing sunburn!
Kimberly G.
Allentown
Got it in my FabFitFun box. Love it! Protects from the sun, not too greasy, and is hydrating. The best facial sunscreen I’ve used so far.
Michelle K.
This one is a miss for me unfortunately. I really love the Coola brand, but this just makes my face too oily after about a half an hour.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I received this from Birchbox. I was excited to try this during the summer. I liked how moisturizing it was but the smell I didn’t like.
Jordan M.
Lynchburg
Love love love this product and the smell is to die for. Made my skin feel amazing! Didn’t mess with makeup application. 100% recommend.
Michelle G.
Vineland, NJ
This coola sunscreen smells sooo good! I used it today while out in the sun and pool and it’s very light, not pasty like some sunscreens.
Amanda D.
Altoona, PA
Actually like putting this on. It feels refreshing snd doesn't interfere with my makeup. Bonus is I can use it on my daughter's skin too.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.