BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

francesca s.
Albuquerque, NM
This sunscreen is super delightful. Really protects the face. The price is really good and the product is worth every dollar and I would highly recommend this product if you are outdoors often. the smell is not to strong but pleasant. I was very happy with this product!
Nikke B.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love this sunscreen! I used this on a white water rafting trip and it worked like a charm. I did not burn at all and the smell of the sunscreen is really nice and light. Would definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Amber M.
Clinton Township, MI
I love coola! The products are great even though they might be a little pricey, but it is worth it! The scent is perfect and light along with the cream texture being light for an everyday face moisturizer and spf protection.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This face lotion and gentle on the skin and provides protection from the sun! I have not tried this scent I have only had the I scented. It is hard to find this product unless ordered online
Lauren G.
I received this as a sample in my May Birchbox. The scent is flowery to me. Not something I would normally pick for myself. It left my face feeling tacky. Plus it burns bad if you have a blemish.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This is the last step to my morning skin care routine. I'm
Very happy with the SPF protection - very effective. Stands up to water and sweat well. I purchased at Sephora. I highly recommend.
Amanda H.
This is the best Sport SPF for your face! It goes on more like a moisturizer than a sticky sun screen and it smells fresh. You can feel that your skin is protected but it doesn't feel goopy or heavy. Really nice product!
Amelia C.
Columbus, OH
I recently started using Coola White Tea sunscreen. It is wonderful under make up as well as wearing by itself. The lotion is absorbed quickly and doesn't feel oily. The scent is very light and fresh. I wish that the product was a bit more moisturizing and water proof or water resistant.
Amber F.
pasadena, TX
This left my normally dry face hydrated and soft feeling. It smoothd over the skin very nicely and didn't ball up or look patchy. This cream worked well below foundation as well.
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great for every day use and smells great and has a great texture. Not as greasy or smelly at traditional sunscreen. I use this before makeup is applied and before pool/outdoor activities.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?