BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Debbie S.
Kearneysville, WV
This was amazing! Protected skin from the sun and was not greasy or drying to the skin! Packaged nicely! Smelled delicious! Exceeded expectations!
Anneliese M.
I love this sunscreen. It smells so good and it works well for my face. Sometimes it does make me look oily though. Other than that I am a big fan!
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite sunscreen for the face so far! Doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. I feel like the product last me a good time before I have to repurchase.
Lundi S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it! Its not greasy and it smells nice! It is very effective. I havent got burnt with it on. I love this sunscreen. The formula is lightweight
Mikayla K.
Cedar Rapids
Best sunscreen/moisturizer ive ever used!! smells amazing and works wonders for my skin! my face is smoother since ive started using this product!
Shelbi M.
I loved this sunscreen!! I usually break out whenever I use sunscreen on my face but this one is just perfect and doesn't leave flashback in photos
Lauren J.
Definitely on the pricey end, especially for sunscreen but this stuff definitely works. If you burn easily the stuff might be worth the investment.
Ashley D.
Atlanta, TN
I got in my FabFitFun box and LOVE. Feels so amazing and light. It’s so moisturizing which I love because that’s not standard in a face sunscreen.
Lyza S.
Bronx, NY
It is very strong and that’s great. Personally I like getting some color so I don’t use it as often. But it is effective and the packaging is nice.
Shannon
Got this in a FFF box. The smell is quite nice and doesn’t bother my insanely sensitive skin which is nice. Not something I’d use everyday though.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.