BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Stephanie M.
Lago Vista, TX
Really heavy- there are other products that i like more. Also, this is very expensive for a small tube. I got this at Sephora and would not buy again
Shannon
Got this in a FFF box. The smell is quite nice and doesn’t bother my insanely sensitive skin which is nice. Not something I’d use everyday though.
Emily E.
Charleston
Great! Goes on smooth and isn’t oily at all. Protects skin well from the sun and has a great scent! Overall, completely satisfied with my purchase.
Lundi S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it! Its not greasy and it smells nice! It is very effective. I havent got burnt with it on. I love this sunscreen. The formula is lightweight
Casey P.
This feels very light on the skin and smells great. I break out from heavy sunscreen and this doesn’t make me break it. Also is good for layering.
Shelbi M.
I loved this sunscreen!! I usually break out whenever I use sunscreen on my face but this one is just perfect and doesn't leave flashback in photos
Samantha P.
Wilmington, VT
This is great at keeping me from burning and I don't need a moisturizer when I use it. I don't like it for days I wear makeup since it can pill up.
Santana R.
San Clemente, CA
My aunt got this and gave it to me. Its amazingly light and not super oily. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and healthy. Good for long days out. N
Alex H.
Tulsa
I loved this sunscreen it worked really well, I haven't tried it while I was swimming which is the true test, but while I was dry it worked great.
Ashley D.
Atlanta, TN
I got in my FabFitFun box and LOVE. Feels so amazing and light. It’s so moisturizing which I love because that’s not standard in a face sunscreen.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.