BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
SPF and my face do NOT get along. Every time I use it, I end up with an irritated face and giant whiteheads. It makes me want to forego SPF even though I know I need it! I’ve tried a handful of SPF moisturizers over the past few years and they all have wreaked havoc on my face.

I would not have made the effort to try the Coola Face SPF if it had not been included in the Summer ’18 FabFitFun box – but, since I had it, I figured I might as well give it a shot. You guys – YOU GUYS – I spent all day sweating in the sun with a full face of makeup and I came home to ZERO whiteheads. Not a pimple, not a red patch, NOTHING. I thought it was a fluke so I tried it the next day, and again, no irritation! I’ve been using it all month and there isn’t a clogged pore in sight!

I am shooketh! Another new holy grail product to always have on hand!
Bethany C.
i am so lucky i got this in a goodie bag from one of my blogger events i attended this past weekend. i tried it first thing i could the following day & i cant say how thankful i am for it!!! I absolutley love the texture it literally feels like a water cream lotion. It blends perfectly ( which i always have a hard time with spf because i hate how long it takes to apply and to blend out) and omg lets not forget how WONDERFULLY IT SMELSS, my boyfriend literally asked me " are you wearing perfume ?" hahah I LOVED HIS REACTION. Another pro ...i have sensitive skin and realized i started to get sunstains on my chest areas so i am definitley going to be using this on the daily!
..Almost forget!! i get really bad eczema and mostly all lotions and Sunscreens irritate it near my arm area and i was really surprised that it didnt!!! SOOO THANKFUL FOR COOLA
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
This is hands down the best sunscreen I’ve ever used. I just spent 2 weeks in France where every day it was 80s-90s and I never got burnt. Normally, I am someone who uses spf 100 or higher if I can find it and has to reapply multiple times throughout the day or else my pasty white skin will get scorched. I applied this once in the morning and somehow this magic sunscreen protected me all day. It was so amazing. Not only did it protect my skin well, but it doesn’t feel like regular sunscreen. It’s not oily at all, but rather just feels like a normal face moisturizer (I used this all over my body, not just on my face). Usually I have a desperate need to wash my hands right after applying sunscreen, but with this it just felt like lotion. Highly, highly recommend.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
I have been on the hunt for a sunscreen that wouldn’t make me more oily, break me out or leave a white cast on my skin. I decided to give this a try and must say this is the best sunscreen I’ve used!! The texture is like a hybrid between a lotion and a gel. I enjoy this light scent but they also have it in unscented which I think is great. It doesn’t leave my skin oily but I can tell it provides extra hydration but also leaves a soft matte finish to the skin. Just note that you do have to be careful which type of primer you use on top of this as some tend to ball up but no matter which foundation I use they all lay beautifully on this product.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
Been trying out new sunscreens for the summer. I love a good moisturizing and light sunscreen under my make up for summer. This one is seriously amazing and it doesn't make my pores feel clogged on my face. It also smells nice and it doesn't run when you sweat (if you're just wearing it on bare skin). I think the spf value of it alone makes it a plus for the face. I rarely find a good sunscreen for the face that actually has a decent amount of spf in it. For me being fare skinned and also having sensitive skin it can be so hard to find good products that suit my skin type. The other HUGE bonus for me is that it is so healthy for your skin but also for the environment. I am a huge advocate of natural products that are enviormentally friendly and are not a source of lab testing and pain to our little animal friends. Not only is this product amazing but I am just overall really impressed by the brand. I will be buying more products in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone.
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I was super excited to get this in my fab fit fun box since I have never tried this brand before. My daughter and I are extremely fair and dealing now I am dealing with the consequences of sunspots from when I was younger and thought it wasn’t cool to wear it. There are so many reasons I love this sunscreen, from the fact the it’s ORGANIC, to how it’s also a moisturizer so I can use it as a two in one before putting makeup on. & the fact that it smells so fresh is definitely a plus! Side note: My daughter always breaks out in hives from sunscreen on her face & now I finally found something that doesn’t. Very impressed!
Alex D.
Westminster, MA
I like this product, but am not in love. My fair skin does burn easily. When using COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion I am well protected, and have never been sunburned. It has no white-cast at all. The scent is pleasant, soft and subtle. It feels soothing, and does not irate my skin at all.

There are really only two things that I don’t like about this. First, it doesn’t absorb easily into the skin. It adds a lot of slickness to the skin. It does eventually dry, but it leaves an oily film on the skin. Which leads me to the second thing. It doesn’t sit well under makeup. My makeup slides around my face at the first sign of perspiration when using this product.

I have dry skin, but have found this product isn’t one that I can layer under makeup. Typically, this is a sunscreen I grab on no-makeup days.
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
Great facial sunscreen! I tried it as a moisturizer underneath makeup and was impressed. It didn’t feel sticky and heavy like other sunscreens, although it was slightly tacky. My makeup went on smooth over it and the best part was it didn’t smell like sunscreen! I also have been using it for a few weeks- sometimes under makeup and sometimes barefaced for a beach day. No matter what it hasn’t caused any breakouts, so I definitely recommend it!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Can't Begin To Express How Much I Adore COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion Product I Actually Received This In My Fab Fit Fun Summer Box.Boy Am I Greatful I've Gone Through 3 Of These I Use On Myself & My 5 Year Old As She Is Super Fair & Ofcourse Enjoys Playing Outside.Its Abit Pricey But In My Opinion So Worth It .You Can Wear Under Your Makeup Or Solo.It Is The Best Spf I Have Ever Used & Well Worth The Spurge
Kelly B.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! Not only is it made with certified organic ingredients, but it smells great and is long-lasting!

I've been at the beach and pool all summer and have easily been able to carry this around with me everywhere I travel. It goes on well and really feels like it is protecting me while also providing nutrients and antioxidants with essential oils.  I typically burn so easily and very badly on my face, and I can pleasantly report that I have not burned or even gotten red once this summer.

Thanks, Coola!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.