Emily S.
Keller, TX

Megan B.
Megan B.
2 months ago
I have not had any issues and I use it daily. I have fairly sensitive skin.
Lodi P.
Lodi P.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I haven’t had any issue with that and generally products will make me break out easily. I put it on lightly and wash my face in the evening.
Callan K.
Callan K.
Denver, CO
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I have really sensitive skin and have not experienced any breakouts or blemishes!
Kylynne C.
Kylynne C.
3 months, 4 weeks ago
I use this and havent had any issues making my acne worse!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have extremely sensitive skin and this has never caused any trouble for me! If you can, go to Sephora and ask for a sample of it! You can try it out for a few days and see what happens.