BY COOLA #3 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
SPF and my face do NOT get along. Every time I use it, I end up with an irritated face and giant whiteheads. It makes me want to forego SPF even though I know I need it! I’ve tried a handful of SPF moisturizers over the past few years and they all have wreaked havoc on my face.

I would not have made the effort to try the Coola Face SPF if it had not been included in the Summer ’18 FabFitFun box – but, since I had it, I figured I might as well give it a shot. You guys – YOU GUYS – I spent all day sweating in the sun with a full face of makeup and I came home to ZERO whiteheads. Not a pimple, not a red patch, NOTHING. I thought it was a fluke so I tried it the next day, and again, no irritation! I’ve been using it all month and there isn’t a clogged pore in sight!

I am shooketh! Another new holy grail product to always have on hand!
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
New favorite suncare brand. This face sunscreen is the best I’ve used and it’s organic! This sunscreen blends so well - I hate it when sunscreens are chunky or too thick to blend into my skin. The white tea is definitely a nice light scent and not overpowering. I feel like I’m using a really nice day cream when I put this on, but it’s a sunscreen. Great job on this product, Coola! I received this product complimentary to try for the summer via a ‘Voxbox’ through Influenster and Coola about a month ago. All opinions on this product are my own and true. You guys know I wouldn’t steer you wrong. Plus, I love VEGAN products! Throughout the month I have had no issues or adverse reactions from using this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin on my face so I was super glad it did not break me out. I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone who is looking for an organic, cruelty-free, GMO-free suncare line. 👌
Bethany C.
i am so lucky i got this in a goodie bag from one of my blogger events i attended this past weekend. i tried it first thing i could the following day & i cant say how thankful i am for it!!! I absolutley love the texture it literally feels like a water cream lotion. It blends perfectly ( which i always have a hard time with spf because i hate how long it takes to apply and to blend out) and omg lets not forget how WONDERFULLY IT SMELSS, my boyfriend literally asked me " are you wearing perfume ?" hahah I LOVED HIS REACTION. Another pro ...i have sensitive skin and realized i started to get sunstains on my chest areas so i am definitley going to be using this on the daily!
..Almost forget!! i get really bad eczema and mostly all lotions and Sunscreens irritate it near my arm area and i was really surprised that it didnt!!! SOOO THANKFUL FOR COOLA
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Not what I expected. I was super excited for this to be included in my Summer FabFitFun Box. It is organic and supposed to be used for face. I wanted to love it because I need a moisturizing sunscreen for daily use to use beneath my makeup. I put it on it was quite slippery. I noticed right away that it smelled like plants, more or less like the milky part of dandelions. Either way, I put it on my face and it took some effort to work into my skin. Immediately that made me wonder how effective it could be. I wore it and makeup went on super dewy and shiny after that which isn’t the norm but I went with it. I don’t think I like it for my face but will probably use it for my neck and shoulders. I wish the product was more of a stiff cream texture versus the watery slippery texture.
Makinzie J.
Been trying out new sunscreens for the summer. I love a good moisturizing and light sunscreen under my make up for summer. This one is seriously amazing and it doesn't make my pores feel clogged on my face. It also smells nice and it doesn't run when you sweat (if you're just wearing it on bare skin). I think the spf value of it alone makes it a plus for the face. I rarely find a good sunscreen for the face that actually has a decent amount of spf in it. For me being fare skinned and also having sensitive skin it can be so hard to find good products that suit my skin type. The other HUGE bonus for me is that it is so healthy for your skin but also for the environment. I am a huge advocate of natural products that are enviormentally friendly and are not a source of lab testing and pain to our little animal friends. Not only is this product amazing but I am just overall really impressed by the brand. I will be buying more products in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone.
Gitel S.
NYC
I really like the Coola Sport Face SPF 50 sunscreen. I received it in a FabFitFun box just in time for the summer. It definitely protects my face from the sun. The packaging is very pretty. The tube I easy to carry along. The product is white it’s not as thick as regular sunscreen it’s almost gel like and like a “marshmallow” white. I think I was starting to burn a little, I remembered I had the sunscreen in my bag and I put COOLA on, it almost soothed my face, and I’ve been wearing it for the past few days, even under makeup. I gave this product 4 stars, because since I’ve been using it my skin has been more oily than usual, which honestly may not be due to the product but the recent heat wave in NYC. Other than that, I this is a great sunscreen, it definitely works, the scent is very nice, I had my guy friend try it he said it smells like girl (haha). I would definitely buy this product and keep it with me.
Kamryn C.
Yorktown, VA
This sunscreen is my ISHHH! I have to wear sunscreen anytime I'm out in the sun (protect yourself!) so I've been searching far and wide for an amazing face sunscreen- look no further! My face is sensitive and whenever I would reapply other lotions, it would burn my face. This stuff goes on smooth, rubs in easily, never burns when I reapply, it's thin and refreshing (because it stays cool!). It's absolutely wonderful and worth the extra money. It does smell a little like plants...aloe is the best comparison I can think of, but even if you're not into a scent like that, the scent goes away quickly so you're not smelling it all day.
Cristina F.
I am giving this product a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because I just received this sunscreen in my FabFitFun Summer box and I’ve only used it once. More toes de the middle of summer I’ll update it with a better rating and will update any new thoughts in my review.

I have incredibly oily and problematic skin so I am always scared to apply any lotion or oil on my face. In the one use i can say that it didn’t seem to make my face anymore oilier than normal. I didn’t experience any new breakout, which is normally my pass/fail test. I like that it’s super moisturizing and stayed out the day I used it. I was working and sweating like I was in a shower and you could still tell it was applied because of the soft feel to my skin. All day, sweat proof protection from uv rays and sun damage? Yes please! This will stay in my bag all summer long!
Katie B.
I received this in my fabfitfun summer box and I wasn’t excited about it or happy to receive it but I’m glad it was included in the box in the end. I liked that we received the 50 spf. My first impression is that it smelt weird. Very earthy or planty but I got used to it. It is also semi-watery or more on the liquid side so a little goes a long way which is nice since it is so expensive. I use it before applying make up and I can’t say that it interferes with anything. I do really like and enjoy this product; however, when I run out I’m pretty sure I won’t be reaching to buy this because of the price of such a small bottle. I like the natural benefits but personally I don’t think it’s worth the steep price.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
This is hands down the best sunscreen I’ve ever used. I just spent 2 weeks in France where every day it was 80s-90s and I never got burnt. Normally, I am someone who uses spf 100 or higher if I can find it and has to reapply multiple times throughout the day or else my pasty white skin will get scorched. I applied this once in the morning and somehow this magic sunscreen protected me all day. It was so amazing. Not only did it protect my skin well, but it doesn’t feel like regular sunscreen. It’s not oily at all, but rather just feels like a normal face moisturizer (I used this all over my body, not just on my face). Usually I have a desperate need to wash my hands right after applying sunscreen, but with this it just felt like lotion. Highly, highly recommend.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Grishma S.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does this sunscreen last? (Or, how often do you re-apply?) I've seen some face sunscreens that say they are only effective for a couple of hours, and I want to invest in one that'll last me all day! Thanks!
tricia e.