Coola Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 35 uploaded by Christine C.

BY COOLA

Organic Suncare. Easy spray-on application. 97% organic inactive ingredients. Infused with anti-aging antioxidants. Naturally scented. Water resistant. No nano-sized particles Hurray for Spray!™  Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Pina Colada scent.  Offering Broad Spectrum SPF 35 protection, this Farm to Face™ sourced spray will also nourish, repair and hydrate skin with 97% certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts; and Red Raspberry S. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Such a great product and it is almost 100% organic." in 1 review
Nicole C.
I really love Coola. I think it does a wonderful job and I notice I don’t have to reapply as frequently. I had first received a sample in a Birchbox and loved it. The only tragedy is how crazy expensive it is. Definitely something to ask for as a present but totally worth it!
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Citrus Mimosa more...
I really enjoy a sunscreen that sprays as a mist and is applied lightly. I always go for a sport version to prevent the product from being sweat off. I also love that this sunscreen came in a “mimosa” scent. Fun!
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
Review for: Pina Colada more...
My sister bought this for a trip and it was so good! Stays on even when you swim and it smells amazing! I never knew about this brand before but I totally will buy this sunscreen again. It met my expectations.
Hailee C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Pina Colada more...
This was fine as far as sunscreens go. I brought it to Hawaii and it did it’s job. The smell was alright and the formula was good. I love spray sunscreens because they’re good for on-the-go and reapplying but this bottle ran out so fast!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a wonderful CLEAN sunscreen without any of the yuckies. When I wear this product outside, I know I’m getting the protection I need as well as not harming my body with any of the chemicals that are in conventional sunscreen.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this product a lot it does a great job staying on my skin even for hours and in the water! It gives a nice cooling effect when spraying on to your skin. It has a very nice scent as well. I was very impressed and pleased with this!
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Other more...
I liked the unscented version, I was light not heavy and lasted for a few hours at the pool. It does not feel greasy and did not accuracy any bugs. Where I live the sun is strong and my skin is fair this kept me from burning.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
This sunscreen smells amazing and protected my skin very well this past summer. The south Florida sun was no match as long as I reapplied every 2 hours or after swimming or sweating. Will definitely repurchase.
Gretchen A.
Gloucester, MA
COOLA has the most amazing face care products. This is my favorite sunscreen to date. It applies as a spray, works affective without a greasy after feel! They have tons of great scents and SPF. This is a product that I will buy over and over!
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
This stuff is more than awesome. You can travel with the smaller size because it isn't aerosol!! It smells so good like coconut and suntan lotion it's non greasy. I use it on my body and my face and I don't get any breakouts. It really does protect you from the sun too.... No burns! This was the first item I've ever tried from this brand namely because I live in Ohio and don't need a lot of sun products but decided to buy it for my trips out west. It's kind of pricey but to me worth it for the scent alon...I'm not sure I'd buy the scentless one though. Does a great job!
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
How is the coverage when you spray? Do you find yourself having to do a second or third coat or is only one good enough?