BY COOLA

3.4oz TSA Carry-On Travel Size Easy Spray-On Application 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Infused with Anti-Aging Antioxidants Naturally Scented Water Resistant No Nano-Sized Particles Ideal for: All Skin Types. Perfect for daily use, those on the go, and sport applications. Great for kids! Hurray for spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Guava Mango scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 50 protection, this TSA carry-on approved size Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts. Formulated for the rigorous demands of sport, this spray sunscreen is water resistant for 80 minutes. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! see more...

• I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now...is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Love this sunscreen! I love how they offer scents! This Guava Mango is amazing! It's so nice to smell good when applying sunscreen instead of smelling like you did when you were 5 and your parents made you load up on the sunscreen :) I am a huge fan of spray sunscreens, I really only use lotion based ones for my face. The Coola brand makes a good spray nozzle so it helps prevent too much of the product going everywhere but your body lol! The only thing I don't like about this product is the price tag....
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Coola makes such great products!! I love this one for the size great to throw into any bag for on the go protection. The second thing I like about the COOLA Sport Continuous Spray is the sent of Guava Mango, it smells so good! There is still a faint smell of sunscreen but this is the closest that I have found to a product not smelling like damn that chick is wearing sunscreen? love it!
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I love the scent to this. The SPF is just right for me too. It is a bit pricey, but the ease of use makes it worth it to me. If I had a large family and knew we'd go through it like water? I'd pass. The nozzle sprays evenly, and it doesn't leave me greasy feeling. You do need to reapply if you're swimming for over an hour and a half though, it's water resistant, not water proof.
Steph A.
Steph A.
First off, the smell--unbelievable!! It's so fruity and fresh. I was sold in just the scent. Yes, I would like to smell like a tropical vacation, thank you. Okay, the product--equally amazing. Light, absorbs quickly, not sticky or greasy. This isn't my beach sunscreen--only because of the price and how much I reapply. This is my, in my purse, I'm gardening etc etc.
Blake S.
Blake S.
Smells AMAZING!!! It smells very fruity and tropical. I like to use this any time that I will be out side in the sun for more than an hour and I just most this over my face. It does a good job of protecting my sun from the skin and also doesn't clog up my skin and cause me to get blackheads like many other sunscreens do.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
I love this sunscreen! The scent alone is to die for!!! I love the formula! It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky. No white coloring on your skin. It's refreshing! I hate when sunscreen smells like that sunscreen smell - this smells amazing and I forget it's actual sunscreen! Love love love it!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Guerneville, CA
I used the coola tinted moisturizer woth sunscreen. I love it cuz it covers minor flaws and doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all. It also looks comoletely natural and does a great job covering up dark circles. But whenever I tried to click on it to write a review it kept taking me to this product
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Love the scent and it's effective as an SPF
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox and I loved the scent and the texture. It's a bit pricey and that's why I gave it 4 stars. My issue with this is that all of my children have allergies to. Mango so it's not useful for anyone but me. I won't repurchase.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Really torn with this sunscreen. It's my sister's favorite and she won't use anything else, so I bought a bottle to try. It has a beautiful texture and feel on my skin, so I understand her reasoning -- but I cannot stand the scent. Guava mango sunscreen?? No thank you. I'm going to be buying unscented.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I received this is a beauty box and liked the product and the brand's product line. It protected my skin from the sun's rays without being too greasy or making me breakout. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. I loved the light, sweet fruity scent. I look forward to trying other products by Coola.
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
San Jose, CA
I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now...is it worth the price??