BY COOLA

3.4oz TSA Carry-On Travel Size Easy Spray-On Application 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Infused with Anti-Aging Antioxidants Naturally Scented Water Resistant No Nano-Sized Particles Ideal for: All Skin Types. Perfect for daily use, those on the go, and sport applications. Great for kids! Hurray for spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Guava Mango scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 50 protection, this TSA carry-on approved size Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts. Formulated for the rigorous demands of sport, this spray sunscreen is water resistant for 80 minutes. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! see more...

• I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now...is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay this product smells like Pure deliciousness. Mine came in a set that I purchased from Birchbox. But they also sell this product at Sephora. It’s a great buy. Natural ingredients and super convenient.
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
This is my absolute favorite SPF product of there! It’s so light weight and non-sticky that you can wear it alone or underneath foundation. It’s smell is amazing! I would highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase this in the future
Tanisha P.
The scent on this alone is amazing enough for this price range for me aha BUT the convenience of a spray that is light weight AND effective plus good ingredients?! YES YES YES. I totally recommend it!
Erica S.
San antonio, TX
I am very fair and live in Texas, so I'm always looking for a good sunscreen to protect my skin. I went to Six Flags this past summer and had a sample of this in my bag, so I thought I'd try it out. It smelled so good, and it went on like a moisturizer. It gets so hot here in southern TX, so I thought I would for sure sweat this off, but it worked really well! I ended the day without any burning and it's now one of my go-to sun screens for when I have a day out in the sun and want to use something nice.
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
I love this brand!!! Very effective! The package is always beautifully done. The mango smell was to die for and it blocked sun all day! Would recommend highly! The price point I would say is in the middle.
Jasmine C.
Not too much flash back which is my #1 concern, but also because I'm super oily I didn't want it to get greasy and it didn't! I also have very cystic acneac skin and I saw no additional breakouts or irritation. The price is kinda high but with my picky skin its worth it.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I like that it is safe on skin, goes on easy, and leaves skin soft and protected from harmful UV rays. It's 70% organic which is great and makes me feel better about using. It smells amazing and never feels heavy or greasy. This size is great for traveling and adventuring.
Mayra E.
I have nothing against the sunblock qualities of the spray it does a great job. My skin feels protected from the sun but i do not like the smell. It smells way too sweet which i guess i should have expected from the combination of two sweet scents. I prefer the unscented spray or the mango cream sunscreen which i go through very quickly during the summer
Maria M.
Great protection for the intense Sun, (Jamaica and New Zealand). Travel size is nice to pack. Great scent option!! I can use it on my face and not worry about breakouts or clogged pores!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Love this sunscreen! I love how they offer scents! This Guava Mango is amazing! It's so nice to smell good when applying sunscreen instead of smelling like you did when you were 5 and your parents made you load up on the sunscreen :) I am a huge fan of spray sunscreens, I really only use lotion based ones for my face. The Coola brand makes a good spray nozzle so it helps prevent too much of the product going everywhere but your body lol! The only thing I don't like about this product is the price tag....
Marissa I.
San Jose, CA
I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now...is it worth the price??