BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Ultra Sheer Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear and unscentedcontinuous spray. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
Good light matte coverage (makes skin feel a little dry, so put moisturizer under it). I originally tried this as a sample tube from another company and liked it; Amazon had a better price so I got it here...the full size comes in a weird pump/tube hybrid which is very hard to operate and shows an annoying tendency to belch globs of product through the air (and onto clothing) rather than neatly into the hand. I plan to decant the whole thing into a jar because I like the product but hate fighting the packaging.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
I got this as a sample from on of my subboxes. I used this on a trip to Disneyland in the middle of the summer and boy did it work! Normally sunscreens make me break out, and I usually end up getting burned anyway. With this, I only repplied 4 times throughout the day, though I am sure just one or 2 applications would have been just fine. Not only was my skin clear after using, but it ACTUALLY worked as a sunscreen!
Awa T.
Awa T.
The spray format is the only thing I've found that makes me use the product more often, otherwise I'm too lazy. This one comes out in a really fine mist and doesn't leave a liquid that you need to spread out again, which defeats the actual purpose of having it in spray. Plus, I've always seen Coola in all the lists of best sunscreen brands so the ingredients must be good for you too!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Overall, an OK product. Perhaps my product was old or something, but i felt like the product was sticky and it definitely felt like a film on top of my skin. The spray was a nice, pleasant mist and felt very cooling when sprayed outside, in the sun. So application was fine but once the product was on the skin I was not very happy with it.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love how this sunscreen is really light on the skin. It's not too overwhelming, and the unscentrd version makes it so much better to me. I really founded effective when I went out to a walk on the beach. My skin didn't get burn like it always does, and the sunscreen is a must have
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Clayton, NC
The Coola sport continuous spray unscented is reliable and works very well. It is a Godsend to have an unscented product and not have to walk around smelling like a fruit salad. This is especially helpful for family members who are sent a verse or have asthma triggered by scents.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
I received a complimentary bottle of this when lounging pool side at a luxury hotel.. It is a fabulous product and works well. My husband uses it as well. We have the lotion version as well and will now be repeat customers. This is a great brand that I definitely recommend.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
I love this item! I am a competitive swimmer who swims early in the morning every single day of the summer season, and before/after practice I out this brand on and it works perfectly! I tend to have to apply it every couple hours but I rarely burn while using the product.
Hong Loan N.
Hong Loan N.
Fort Worth, TX
On my vacation in Hawaii, i went to bloomingdales and someone recommended this sunscreen. Also Well, I haven't gotten sunburnt. Its easier to spread on the skin rather than rubbing sun lotion. Feels lighter. My only problem is putting it on outside because of the wind.
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I first got COOLA in my Birchbox and haven't looked back. This is a fantastic brand that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and I love that they have a fantastic unscented option. This is perfect for water and sweat. I Highly recommend this brand and product!