BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Ultra Sheer Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear and unscentedcontinuous spray. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor D.
The unscented is great because it has a lot less toxins in it! Works well and lasts a long time. Great for everyday use when you’re out and about and even being active.
Lexi B.
['Hemlock', 'NY'], NY
I used this at a fitness fest and it worked super good! Wasn’t greasy or sticky and was very gentle on my skin. I’d love to try a scented one. Didn’t get burnt at all. This formula is better than any sunscreen ive used.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
This stuff is good. I like that it doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin like other spray on sunscreens but I think that there are more affordable options than this one. It's definitely not my go to sunscreen.
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
I am obsessed with this brand. It is a contentious brand that has SPF that WORKS. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and not sticky.
I think the packaging is super cute and stylish also. No regrets when using COOLA products :)
Mary P.
I got this in my birchbox once. The sample was really small & saw that it retails for an expensive price. It's more of a thick consistency. It does have nice packaging but I wouldn't buy it because I can't spend that much on sunscreen.
Sarah B.
While this product lasted a long time, it did not smell appealing and it made me feel greasy and sticky at the same time. I also broke out a little bit but I also have sensitive skin so I was hoping this would be different but no worries.
Paulina G.
Chatsworth, CA
Went to Hawaii this summer and I got this sampler of a bunch of Coola items and I loved them! They were fresh on the skin and very light. It didn't feel heavy and they did their part because there were no sunburns! I was so happy that I had to buy it again!
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
Coola Sport SPF 30 Unscented spray is overall a good product. I love the ease of application, just spray liberally before you go out in the sun, and reapply after 40 mins of swimming or sweating, or 2 hours of laying out. The product goes on immediately invisible; no gross white splotches! It's not oily at all. It rapidly absorbs into the skin and dries quickly, leaving just a hint of glisten to let you know it's on, which is great for someone like me with dry skin who hates goopy, thick lotions. I love that it's made from natural, organic ingredients, which means no cancer-causing carcinogens! The only gripe I have, though minimal, is that when you first spray it, you do smell a faint chemically scent, but it quickly disappears and isn't THAT noticeable. It beats heavily perfumed sunscreens any day! I for sure would use this as my regular sunscreen spray when I'm at the beach.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
Good light matte coverage (makes skin feel a little dry, so put moisturizer under it). I originally tried this as a sample tube from another company and liked it; Amazon had a better price so I got it here...the full size comes in a weird pump/tube hybrid which is very hard to operate and shows an annoying tendency to belch globs of product through the air (and onto clothing) rather than neatly into the hand. I plan to decant the whole thing into a jar because I like the product but hate fighting the packaging.
Awa T.
The spray format is the only thing I've found that makes me use the product more often, otherwise I'm too lazy. This one comes out in a really fine mist and doesn't leave a liquid that you need to spread out again, which defeats the actual purpose of having it in spray. Plus, I've always seen Coola in all the lists of best sunscreen brands so the ingredients must be good for you too!