BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Ultra Sheer Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear and unscentedcontinuous spray. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this at a fitness fest and it worked super good! Wasn’t greasy or sticky and was very gentle on my skin. I’d love to try a scented one. Didn’t get burnt at all. This formula is better than any sunscreen ive used.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love how this sunscreen is really light on the skin. It's not too overwhelming, and the unscentrd version makes it so much better to me. I really founded effective when I went out to a walk on the beach. My skin didn't get burn like it always does, and the sunscreen is a must have
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is good. I like that it doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin like other spray on sunscreens but I think that there are more affordable options than this one. It's definitely not my go to sunscreen.
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this brand. It is a contentious brand that has SPF that WORKS. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and not sticky.
I think the packaging is super cute and stylish also. No regrets when using COOLA products :)
Mary P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my birchbox once. The sample was really small & saw that it retails for an expensive price. It's more of a thick consistency. It does have nice packaging but I wouldn't buy it because I can't spend that much on sunscreen.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. This is the unscented one and it works great for me. I like the non-greasy formula. It provides great skin protection without all the unnecessary additives.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this product lasted a long time, it did not smell appealing and it made me feel greasy and sticky at the same time. I also broke out a little bit but I also have sensitive skin so I was hoping this would be different but no worries.
Paulina G.
Chatsworth, CA
Went to Hawaii this summer and I got this sampler of a bunch of Coola items and I loved them! They were fresh on the skin and very light. It didn't feel heavy and they did their part because there were no sunburns! I was so happy that I had to buy it again!
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
Coola Sport SPF 30 Unscented spray is overall a good product. I love the ease of application, just spray liberally before you go out in the sun, and reapply after 40 mins of swimming or sweating, or 2 hours of laying out. The product goes on immediately invisible; no gross white splotches! It's not oily at all. It rapidly absorbs into the skin and dries quickly, leaving just a hint of glisten to let you know it's on, which is great for someone like me with dry skin who hates goopy, thick lotions. I love that it's made from natural, organic ingredients, which means no cancer-causing carcinogens! The only gripe I have, though minimal, is that when you first spray it, you do smell a faint chemically scent, but it quickly disappears and isn't THAT noticeable. It beats heavily perfumed sunscreens any day! I for sure would use this as my regular sunscreen spray when I'm at the beach.
Kairi Sunny Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Sprays lightly and in continuous spray to cover all spots! It is a bit oily, but NO WHERE near as oily as normal sunscreen with the same SPF and I Love the convenience for me to apply it to my children! I would totally recommend this to others! I took this on vacation to vegas and it worked flawlessly! no sun burn here! :)