BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural coconut scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh coconut scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

• Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as the non-...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
This is absolutely my FAVORITE sunscreen! It gives you all the protection your skin needs while keeps you smelling like pure vacation! I love the scent and the formula! It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky like other sunscreens do. I forget it's actual sunscreen because it smells so good and feels great on your skin. I hate that sunscreen smell so this is a winner for me!
Justine D.
Justine D.
I love this sunscreen. It smells amazing. The scent, however, doesn't last that long, but I think this is similar to the perfume effect (you can't smell perfume on oneself after awhile). This provides excellent SPF protection, is easy to put on, and does not cause white streaks all over my body. Also I spray this on my face without any irritation to my eyes. This is a summer must!
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
It's a very nice spray on sunscreen. I find it very expensive but it has great ingredients. I look for organic products and this does the job. I wish it wasn't so expensive. I find that the spray version runs out faster than (obviously) the tube version. I like the coconut scent, it's very tropical but honestly it smells like the rest of the sunscreens out there!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
I looooooove this sunscreen. I purchased it for a beach vacation, and it was exactly what I was looking for. The spray pattern is very even, so it's easy to get your own back. The scent is INCREDIBLE (I also loved the Citrus Mimosa scent). The only downside, and the reason it didn't get 5 stars from me is that the formula is just a bit greasy feeling.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Portland, OR
LOVE the scent of this sunscreen. Such a lovely tropical smell. Texture is nice (not too sticky); however, I've found that it doesn't provide the best SPF protection. In all fairness, I burn pretty easily, but I have used other sunscreens that could hold up to the sun without leaving me with pink shoulders at the end of the day.
Viannie V.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I was in need of a sunscreen that was quick and easy to apply. I love this sunscreen because it is free of harsh chemicals and smells great. I love how convenient it is and how it doesn't take up much space in my beach bag. I recommend this for those who are looking for a sunscreen to take on the go that's safe for your skin!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
My favorite sunscreen ever. Smells great works great no crazy chemicals Don't have to worry about very easy to use and reapply fairly pricey. In my opinion well worth it. I bought mine online at Sephora. It sprays clear, it also has some antiaging benefits to it which is very important as well as being 70% organic.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I am in love with this product!!! It's not greasy at all! I was so pleasantly surprised with the way it goes on and the scent just transports you to the beach! lol it gets the job done and it has now become a staple for me. I would definitely recommend this product! it's a joy to put on!!
Cara L.
Cara L.
Woodstock, GA
I got this in my birch box and absolutely loved it, used it in Disney and Universal and it didnt get my face oily or gross, i didnt burn it was amazing. I absolutely recommend this product and I bet all the other products are just as great! The smell was amazing
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
I use this sunscreen spray every time I go to the beach, and it is truly amazing! It smells so good, and is actually gentle on my sensitive skin. I bought this online on Coola's website and this product was pretty pricey, but totally worth every penny!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as the non-spray version?