BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural coconut scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh coconut scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

• Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as the non-...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this Coola Sport Continuous Spray (SPF 30) in the Tropical Coconut scent. First, it applies really nicely! It is a relatively good price, while it is more expensive than drugstore SPFs, it contains organic ingredients, smells natural, and does a great job protecting against skin damage from sun exposure. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an easily applied SPF for the summer!
Chloe M.
Best. Sunscreen. Ever!! I absolutely love this stuff! Every time you put it on, it has an amazing smell. It goes on super easily and works great. I feel like I just went to the beach every time I use this stuff. I would love to buy this stuff, however it is pretty expensive, but if you have the money. Buy it!
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff!!!!! First, I love that its organic. I don't want chemicals and cancer-causing things on my skin. Give me all the organic. Second, I love the smell. It's like being on vacation every time I put it on. Third, it's easy to use and comes in a travel size too that's perfect for trips or on the go. I got a big can for my little brother who is a golfer and always out in the sun and I got myself a little can for my purse. Sun protection for everyone. ūüĆě
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
My good friend has this in her restroom and I borrowed some before going out with her. I defiantly need to get my own bottle I am obsessed with anything tropical or coconut scented and I'm very fare skinned so I burn within minutes if I forget to apply sunscreen. I've seen mini bottles of this product as well I may pick one up to keep handy in my purse
Nicky A.
Sunny isles beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best sunscreen spray I have ever used. I am sooo in love with the coconut scent. Makes me feel like I'm on a tropical vacation somewhere beautiful. I also love that the spray has anti aging benefits. It has 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry. Also rich with rich omegas 3 and 6. Feel so nice and refreshing when applied. Would definitely recommend.
Leyandra M.
Hialeah, FL
I got a sample of this in my birchbox. I don't use it everyday because of the scent. I've gotten multiple Coola products before, and they're very beach-y for everyday use. I just reserve them for my beach days. Living in Miami, I have a lot of those, but as an everyday product, it's a no for me.
Lynn F.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this sunscreen works pretty well, similar to every other sunscreen I've used that is a spray, it is a bit pricier though. It works well and my favorite part is the smell that it has, it is very tropical and nice. I would purchase again
Michelle P.
Fort Meade, MD
I love this sunscreen! I love the brand and the packaging, and the scent of the coconut. I find it does a great job protecting my skin and is very easy to apply. I've found it at Sephora and at Aveda salons. I only wish it weren't SO expensive compared to drugstore brands.
Emily C.
I get a sunburn literally 10 minutes after going into the sun (just walking a few blocks!). I've been using this product on areas that I tend to burn the most (except for face--I use a different product for that) and it has performed exactly the same as those other highly toxic but highly effective sunscreens. I am absolutely thrilled because even after going through the ingredients one by one, I don't have to worry about toxicity! The scent is nice. Not too strong, though! It is light and airy, and nothing like that "normal" sunscreen smell.

FYI: I burn super easily and usually use SPF 50, so I'm rating this comparing to other SPF 30 sunscreens I have used. If you burned with this and don't usually need higher than SPF 30, it is possible that it's the result of not using a high enough SPF or not using enough during application, neither of which are the product's fault. Most people don't realize how much sunscreen you really need to slather on to get full protection--and this is much harder with a spray!
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
I use this sunscreen and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and not greasy at all. It smells fantastic and I love it. I also love the coola setting spray it has spf in it as well.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as the non-spray version?