Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 - Tropical Coconut 3oz uploaded by Tianna S.Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 - Tropical Coconut 3oz uploaded by vivian l.

BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural coconut scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh coconut scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

• Is there any shimmer to this?1 Answers
  • I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or does it f...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this item. It smells amazing if you love coconut like I do. The spray is fine and it covers well. The nozzle never clogs. I had the 3 oz. size and after I used that up I sprung for the big one even though it is expensive for a sunscreen. It is worth it!
Melissa B.
This sunscreen sunscreen has me completely sold even from the sent alone. It smells so good and so summary and tropical like you're on a vacation and I really cannot get enough of it and can't wait to use it again this summer
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
I'm a big fan of coconut so anything that smells like it is a big win for me and the bonus is that this spf spray worked all day and it didn't feel heavy or sticky and I would definitely buy again in the future as my go to sunscreen without worrying about a messy cream.
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything coconut Is a must to have especially if now its in a spray can for sunscreen!!! Very effective product! At a great price to can be found at your local Walmart, Ulta or Target :)
Rosie G.
This item works very well. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy. The price is good, no complaints here. I love the coconut smell. Don't remember where I purchased it the item. Came across this brand from a beauty box subscription. Definitely wold recommend.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for my body but I prefer their setting spray with spf for my face. I like that it doesn't smell like spf and has a nice scent. It was quick and easy to use. I like the spray on it and it hasn't got clogged.
Kira L.
Oceanside, CA
Lightweight sunscreen that smells amazing and is sweat proof! This sunscreen makes me look forward to applying it everyday even when I'm not going to be in the sun for long periods of time. I have gotten so much better at wearing sunscreen since I first tried this product.
Sierra J.
Lakewood, OH
By far the best and my most favorite sunscreen! The smell is completely captivating!! I use it when I go to the beach or on a nice run outside and I'm never hit with sunburn. Such a great product for everyone!!
kristi m.
You working at organic vegan Spa this is one of the most selling products in the summer. I personally use it works just as good even better as your drugstore leading brand without all the junk in it. Your health is worth the extra money!
Danielle B.
Mapleton, MN
So fresh and great for when I was on vacation. Spray it on and go. The smell is amazing! I would recommend d always having this for skincare if your going to be outside.
Stacy P.
Mays landing , NJ
I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or does it fade very easy?
Andrea H.
Is there any shimmer to this?