Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 - Tropical Coconut 3oz uploaded by Tianna S.Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 - Tropical Coconut 3oz uploaded by vivian l.

BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural coconut scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh coconut scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

• Is there any shimmer to this?1 Answers
  • I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or does it f...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
This is definitely my favorite sunscreen! I usually hate sunscreen because it leaves my skin feeling sticky or greasy, and I hate that typical sunscreen smell. But this product has none of that! It sprays on evenly and leaves my skin feeling great. The smell is pleasant and light, but I find it does not last very long. I received this as a gift and would not be something I would usually buy for the price, but if you are in the market for good sunscreen that smells good and is effective, I would recommend this product!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Baytown, TX
I live right near a beach. I try to use sunscreen everyday. But I love to use this for those beach days and or pool days. Not as a daily sunscreen. I'm Italian but very fare. Taking care of my skin is the best thing I can do and protecting it is huge. This sunscreen is perfect. Plus it doesn't have that nasty sunscreen smell. It doesn't break me out from being greasy. I love it.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is my go to brand for sunblock. I love that they are mindful of the ingredients that they put into their products. They work well, they smell great, and they are better for your body. What's not to love? The only small complaint I have is the price tag. They are a little more expensive than most sunblocks out there. Totally worth it though if you ask me!
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Beverly Hills, CA
I received this in a travel set with the chapstick and makeup setting spray. I really enjoyed all the products and feel the SPF really works on my screen. I forgot to put the spray on once on my vacation and burned my nose. Highly recommended! My only complaint is the packaging didn't last on my travel. The caps broke. But again, great product!
Komal H.
Komal H.
Used this recently on a trip to Florida. I love the smell of this product. Goes on without feeling sticky. It's easy to apply, all you have to do is spray it on the desired areas of your skin. I would recommend this to others, but it is a bit more pricey than other good sunscreens out there. But overall I enjoyed this product.
sara w.
sara w.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love this product!!! I recently moved from cali to NY and it's Humid!!! I keep this handy in my purse to spray when I'm out and about since it's hot!! I lovee the freshness feeling after spraying it on, it has a very nice scent to it. I actually went back to sephora and bought more of these in different flavors!!!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
I borrowed Coola Sport Continuous Spray from a friend and fell in love with the scent of the Tropical Coconut! I find most sunscreens have a fake coconut smell that stays with you most of the day, but Coola's tropical coconut scent is so fresh! Although slightly hard to find, I eventually came across it at Ulta!
Yrina T.
Yrina T.
York, PA
This is a good SPF for on the go trips, and a quick application. It worked pretty well, and I did not burn after a few hours in the pool. It was my first time trying the brand, and it was a nice surprise find at my local Sephora. My eyes itched a bit, and that was the only downside, but the scent was lovely.
Yefiny B.
Yefiny B.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light product. Easy to use and and absorbs really quick. It is the first time I use but for sure I'll repeat. I love the packaging, very cute, nice and practical. In my opinion the product is a bit pricey comparing to other brands but it is definitely worth it. It delivers. I'd recommend it.
Tianna S.
Tianna S.
Riverside, CA
I'm never without my COOLA sport sprays during the summer, especially for beach days! The Pina Colada and Tropical Coconut are my ALL TIME favorites. They spray on clear and work so well. I've used them for years and love them! They're great for face and body, but I mainly use them on my body.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mays landing, NJ
I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or does it fade very easy?
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Is there any shimmer to this?