BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Candice C.
Cambridge, ON
I really liked this sunscreen. Smelled nice and was light on the skin. Great coverage. I would r commend this brand.
Debbie H.
08754
I really love this brand and product. It is a refreshing, fresh smelling spray that I can not be without. It has a great smell and the added benefit of SPF 30. I definitely recommend this product.
Brittany M.
Carteret
The fresh cucumber scent was pleasant, however the greasy finish of this product was not. I like the convenience of a spray but there are so many options out there that aren’t greasy that I wouldn’t buy this product again. I felt like I couldn’t lean or sit on any furniture for fear that I’d leave a residue behind.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love the way that this makes my skin feel I highly recommended for other people and it is very effective it is very gentle on the skin and it protects from harsh sun rays this product was my introduction to this company I really like it a lot I've also bought another product as well
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
I'm obsessed with this Brand! It smells yummy and it's organic! It's a bit on the pricey side but anything not to smell like sunblock!!! Being so fair skinned sun block is not an option! Coola is my go to sun protection brand! Highly recommend these products!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this Coola spray that protects your skin from the sun and smells good too. I spray my feet daily since I wear flip flops and would always end up with weird tan line there. With this, no more odd looking tan line on my feet. A lot of people protect the face but forget about the feet.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Great high end sunscreen! I use this on myself and my children! Not to mention the fragrance is terrific smelling!!
Kelsey C.
West Jordan, UT
It smells good but it’s so expensive I would never get it again for that reason plus it takes forever to ship
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
I cannot get enough of the spray on sunscreen products that make reapplying at the beach so much less of a chore. I also love Coola’s scent, and the SPF 30 does it’s job whenever I’m out in the sun. Will certainly be buying again when it runs out.
Anna H.
I am a huge COOLA  SPF fan it is the number one sun block in my eyes. It sprays on evenly and truly protects my skin from the suns harmful rays. I have it in the full size and travel size with me because I have never had a sunburn while use COOLA SPF. The scent is also favorite!