BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Kelsey C.
West Jordan, UT
It smells good but it’s so expensive I would never get it again for that reason plus it takes forever to ship
Brittany M.
Carteret
The fresh cucumber scent was pleasant, however the greasy finish of this product was not. I like the convenience of a spray but there are so many options out there that aren’t greasy that I wouldn’t buy this product again. I felt like I couldn’t lean or sit on any furniture for fear that I’d leave a residue behind.
Jamie H.
San Diego , CA
It smells great and is decent for my sensitive skin. It still broke me out, but I break out very easily. I don't know too much about the durability, I felt like I had to reapply quite often. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. It could work out better for people who don't sweat a lot.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I like Coola but it's not my favorite sunscreen because the price point is so high. The fresh cucumber scent is a nice change from the overwhelmingly tropical ones if you're scent-sensitive.
LeCritia T.
Paradise, TX
Received a sample of this in my birchbox last month! Seems to work good so far. Smells good
Kaylee I.
Redford, MI
When I'm out in the sun, I always put on this sunscreen. I don't like the smell of cucumber.
Brenda G.
Las Vegas, NV
Used this a couple of times and really liked it..i would definitely recommend it!
Jacklyn B.
Lakewood, CO
Im not sure how effective this product is. But i do love the spray on. I would have to compare it to a lotion based SPF in order to tell if it really isn't working as well or its just in my head
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
I've noticed on hot days it doesn't really tend to last as long as it says it does, but it smells great and does do its job for the time that it's applied. We've only bought this once but I don't think I would buy it again.
Sandy O.
Waxahachie, Tx
I enjoy the smell and texture of voila spot continuous spray. I however feel like it makes my face feel very greasy. If it's all I have I will use but looking for something different