BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Be B.
This sunscreen lotion is amazing I absolutely love this product. I used this for the first time the other day and worth the money. It’s is very gentle on the skin it makes you feel soft and smooth. I would totally recommend to anyone who is going to somewhere sunny.
Marta B.
San Diego
I love Coola sunscreen!  It’s great for on-the-go application, as they have small bottles available.  The cucumber smell of this spray is fantastic!  I also love that it isn’t oily or icky.  It’s also great for kids.  I like to keep this in my theme park backpack, for easy and regular sunscreen application and protection.  I highly recommend this product.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great clean sunscreen. It applies very easily and the mister is nice. The scent is nice as well. Fairly priced product.
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
I love this sunscreen!!! I bought it before heading to Hawaii! It leaves your skin smooth, not sticky and the coverage is amazing! No burns here!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is just as good as the cucumber face moisturizer with SPF. It protects the skin, it gives a really nice hydrated feel and I love the spray. I hate when you have to run in an SPF. The spray is really and it helps give you continuous even spray all over the body.
Katherine B.
Calgary , AB
Love the scent of this one. Easy to apply, doesn’t feel greasy at all. It worked well and the packaging is so cute! I’m not 100% sure on the price as I️ got it as a gift but I️ would get it again:)
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This sunscreen smells amazing!!! It has a nice light tropical scent which I love. I gave it 5 stars because it’s wonderful, but I must say that it is fairly pricey for a sunscreen. But if it works, and smells nice, I do think it’s worth the price.
Nicole T.
Morgantown wv
Love this product. Its smells great stays on for hours an doesn't leave you greasy. Leaves your skin silky smooth like you've just put on mosturizer
Kauany P.
São ótimos, e já quero ganhar tudo, muito perfeito!!!!! Até a embalagem é linda! Quero td pra mim .......
Lexi B.
['Hemlock', 'NY'], NY
Coola sunscreen is worth every penny. It works super good, leaves a nice glow on your skin, and isn’t sticky at all. The smell of it is amazing and it’s just a plus that it’s made with organic ingredients.