BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Christina M.
Love this spray, it has a wonderful smell and I do believe it works very well being a spray formula
Candice C.
Cambridge, ON
I really liked this sunscreen. Smelled nice and was light on the skin. Great coverage. I would r commend this brand.
Debbie H.
08754
I really love this brand and product. It is a refreshing, fresh smelling spray that I can not be without. It has a great smell and the added benefit of SPF 30. I definitely recommend this product.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love the way that this makes my skin feel I highly recommended for other people and it is very effective it is very gentle on the skin and it protects from harsh sun rays this product was my introduction to this company I really like it a lot I've also bought another product as well
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
I'm obsessed with this Brand! It smells yummy and it's organic! It's a bit on the pricey side but anything not to smell like sunblock!!! Being so fair skinned sun block is not an option! Coola is my go to sun protection brand! Highly recommend these products!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Great high end sunscreen! I use this on myself and my children! Not to mention the fragrance is terrific smelling!!
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
I cannot get enough of the spray on sunscreen products that make reapplying at the beach so much less of a chore. I also love Coola’s scent, and the SPF 30 does it’s job whenever I’m out in the sun. Will certainly be buying again when it runs out.
Anna H.
I am a huge COOLA  SPF fan it is the number one sun block in my eyes. It sprays on evenly and truly protects my skin from the suns harmful rays. I have it in the full size and travel size with me because I have never had a sunburn while use COOLA SPF. The scent is also favorite!
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Coola makes the best smelling sunscreens and this cucumber one is one of my favorites. It has a light sweet smell that's not overwhelming. A great change from that normal gross sunscreen smell you get from most sunscreen products. The spray was easy to apply and it absorbed fast so it didn't leave me feeling greasy. Love this product!
Randi M.
Crownsville, MD
Sunscreen aspect worked great. I didn't burn at all. Plus it smells really great! It doesn't have the typical sunscreen on. It smelled fresh and light which is nice since I don't want to smell like sunscreen all day.