BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Sue-Heidi W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It is only sunscreen I will put in my sensitive skin! It smells great and does the job without feeling greasy. I Love it!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Great high end sunscreen! I use this on myself and my children! Not to mention the fragrance is terrific smelling!!
Kelsey C.
West Jordan, UT
It smells good but it’s so expensive I would never get it again for that reason plus it takes forever to ship
Christina M.
Love this spray, it has a wonderful smell and I do believe it works very well being a spray formula
Jenn Y.
This smell incredible and doesn't feel like you're wearing sunscreen, such a great refresher.
L M.
Make my skin feel cool! Easy to use spay a little on the pricey side but worth it.
Angela O.
Lodi, NJ
Wonderful sunscreen. Whenever I go to the beach or know I'll be in the sun with skin exposed for a long period of time I make sure I have this product with me. Application is flawless and I never burn when I use it properly. Absolutely recommend.
Catherine K.
This sunscreen keeps my skin protected and moisturized! Plus it isn't sticky, greasy, or oily and leaves behind a refreshing scent!
Kate F.
Canton, OH
This spray is fabulous! Not greasy at all! And the smell is amazing! I hate that sunscreen smell and this is perfect!
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Love this. It smells so fresh and leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed. It's lightweight