Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 - Fresh Cucumber 8 oz

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Laurie H.
I love this sunblock. It doesn't leave you sticky, it's easy to use and reapply, and the cucumber scent is very refreshing.
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Love all the smells of this sunscreen and the non greased formula. Leave my skin feeling fresh and stays on for a long time
Mary J.
Raleigh, NC
Love the fresh smell of cucumbers instead of traditional sunscreen smell. Continuous spray makes it really easy to apply!
Sue-Heidi W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It is only sunscreen I will put in my sensitive skin! It smells great and does the job without feeling greasy. I Love it!
K L.
A little pricey but work it. This does not look or feel like other sunscreens and I actually look for excuses to use it
Kate F.
Canton, OH
This spray is fabulous! Not greasy at all! And the smell is amazing! I hate that sunscreen smell and this is perfect!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Great high end sunscreen! I use this on myself and my children! Not to mention the fragrance is terrific smelling!!
Allison A.
Minden, LA
This stuff is great smell great and has great coverage. I love that it have spf in it. The packaging is nice also
Kalleigh G.
This product is amazing. I also love the smell. It works great. Highly recommended product. But not very strong.
Kelli B.
Westminster, SC
Favorite sunscreen ever. Smells great, keeps me from burning and doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Where have you been able to purchase this? I'm having trouble finding the cucumber scent  anywhere!