BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Kseniya F.
Kew Gardens, NY
This sunscreen is great! smells nice and fresh (all of them) and very nice on the skin. It's not sticky and doesn't leave a heavy feel on your skin like some other sunscreens may. It's natural ingredients based and as far as I can tell without a skin screening, - it does a good job protecting from the burns.
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
This is my favorite sunscreen. I use on my whole family. I love the misting sunscreens and this one is a nice continuous mist that evenly distributes. The smell is amazing and it works really well for our super hot summer months here where we live.
Randi M.
Crownsville, MD
Sunscreen aspect worked great. I didn't burn at all. Plus it smells really great! It doesn't have the typical sunscreen on. It smelled fresh and light which is nice since I don't want to smell like sunscreen all day.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
It is very light which i prefer since my skin is very sensitive. It spreads evenly and doesnt leave a greasy after feeling to your face. I think the smell of it to is great but if your not into cucumbers this may not be for you.
Maureen S.
Best smelling sunscreen ever. The texture is nice and it blends easily with zero white cast that sunscreens can sometimes leave. Only downfall is I wish the SPF was higher
Kirsten M.
Cary, NC
I used the cream version of this and it smells just like cucumber! I like it for putting under my makeup or for days out and about- but I like to stick with the "sunscreen smell" when I'm laying out!
Millie G.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen is very light and smells great! Kept my face refreshed and not feeling greasy at all. I have sensitive skin and did not break out at all with this sunscreen.
Nicole D.
Crystal Lake, IL
I received a sample of this product in a beauty box and found this to be a great addition to my routine in the summer when the sunscreen in my bb cream doesn't cut it. The smell was refreshing and rejuvenating even after spending hours outside. It was also easy to wear under makeup and absorbed very well without feeling greasy.
Krissy G.
Denver, CO
I just love this sunscreen. It smells good, it doesn't break me out like most products I use and I have purchased it over and over. It is nice and refreshing to top up with during the day also and I love the spray can.
Lina H.
Woodland Hills, CA
Light, smells good and lasts a long time on. Great price, found almost everywhere. Would recommend to men and women alike.