BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Catherine K.
This sunscreen keeps my skin protected and moisturized! Plus it isn't sticky, greasy, or oily and leaves behind a refreshing scent!
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the scent of this stuff, but it went on pretty smoothly and I didn't get a sunburn while using it.
Amy M.
What a bright scent. I get it from Birchbox. It stays on through sun and water sports. I love that I don't have reapply so often.
Madison M.
Temecula, CA
This is amazing! It makes you smell nice and works great! It protects me from the sun. It makes me feel nice and non sun burnt
Lina H.
Woodland Hills, CA
Light, smells good and lasts a long time on. Great price, found almost everywhere. Would recommend to men and women alike.
Laurie H.
I love this sunblock. It doesn't leave you sticky, it's easy to use and reapply, and the cucumber scent is very refreshing.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
This sunscreen spray is really helpful if you're on the go and don't have much that to use the bottle. Great for on the go.
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Love all the smells of this sunscreen and the non greased formula. Leave my skin feeling fresh and stays on for a long time
Mary J.
Raleigh, NC
Love the fresh smell of cucumbers instead of traditional sunscreen smell. Continuous spray makes it really easy to apply!
Sue-Heidi W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It is only sunscreen I will put in my sensitive skin! It smells great and does the job without feeling greasy. I Love it!