BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Lisa A.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a great sunscreen with wonderful protection. It has a great event too.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love the way that this makes my skin feel I highly recommended for other people and it is very effective it is very gentle on the skin and it protects from harsh sun rays this product was my introduction to this company I really like it a lot I've also bought another product as well
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this Coola spray that protects your skin from the sun and smells good too. I spray my feet daily since I wear flip flops and would always end up with weird tan line there. With this, no more odd looking tan line on my feet. A lot of people protect the face but forget about the feet.
Brittany M.
Carteret
The fresh cucumber scent was pleasant, however the greasy finish of this product was not. I like the convenience of a spray but there are so many options out there that aren’t greasy that I wouldn’t buy this product again. I felt like I couldn’t lean or sit on any furniture for fear that I’d leave a residue behind.
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
I'm obsessed with this Brand! It smells yummy and it's organic! It's a bit on the pricey side but anything not to smell like sunblock!!! Being so fair skinned sun block is not an option! Coola is my go to sun protection brand! Highly recommend these products!
Debbie H.
08754
I really love this brand and product. It is a refreshing, fresh smelling spray that I can not be without. It has a great smell and the added benefit of SPF 30. I definitely recommend this product.
Jamie H.
San Diego , CA
It smells great and is decent for my sensitive skin. It still broke me out, but I break out very easily. I don't know too much about the durability, I felt like I had to reapply quite often. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. It could work out better for people who don't sweat a lot.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Love this spf for myself. I put the 50 spf I scented on my kids. The spray does give a great coverage especially when misting all over the kids. I wish larger volumes were available (larger than 16oz). This is the only sunscreen we go through the entire bottle - it's so practical and doesn't burn or itch sensitive skin.
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Coola makes the best smelling sunscreens and this cucumber one is one of my favorites. It has a light sweet smell that's not overwhelming. A great change from that normal gross sunscreen smell you get from most sunscreen products. The spray was easy to apply and it absorbed fast so it didn't leave me feeling greasy. Love this product!
Anna H.
I am a huge COOLA  SPF fan it is the number one sun block in my eyes. It sprays on evenly and truly protects my skin from the suns harmful rays. I have it in the full size and travel size with me because I have never had a sunburn while use COOLA SPF. The scent is also favorite!