BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Krista P.
Cohoes , NY
I got to try this in a subscription box. The smell is light and fresh. It had a smooth application and feels great on my face. It is not heavy or greasy. I got it during the winter so i haven't put it to the full sun test but i definitely will.
Heather D.
I have super sensitive skin. most spf products give me hives. however coola does not!!! it is a wonderfully light feeling sunscreen. and it smells amazing too
Nicole T.
Morgantown wv
Love this product. Its smells great stays on for hours an doesn't leave you greasy. Leaves your skin silky smooth like you've just put on mosturizer
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
I love this sunscreen!!! I bought it before heading to Hawaii! It leaves your skin smooth, not sticky and the coverage is amazing! No burns here!
Jessica B.
Great scent and I loved the travel size for vacation. I only used this on my face and I think it did a good job of protecting me from the sun.
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way this smells! It goes on evenly and gives great coverage. I also didnt have to reapply it so often which was an added bonus!
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Great sunscreen that comes in so many different scents. My favorite is Fresh Cucumber, it is a nice clean scent that's not over powering.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of this sunscreen. The price point is great and it lasts all day at the beach. It goes on clear and is easy to spray.
Courtney A.
Blacklick, OH
One of the best brands I've used for everyday sunscreen! It smells great and it's effective. It doesn't make my skin feel oily either.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
It leftt my skin feeling sticky and it had an alcohol scent that dried my skin out it did protect my skin but I wouldnt repurchase.