BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Hayley O.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product for a summer weekend getaway! It smells great and feels really fresh. Purchased for a trip to Palm Springs and I loved the refreshing feel when applied.

A little pricey, but used with a Birchbox discount I would definitely recommend.
Mei B.
I usually don't like spray sunscreen. I received this as a gift along with many other cools products and I really love it. It smells great and always keeps me from getting too much sun. I would highly recommend this.
Natalia R.
Non greasy smells delicious. I have very sensitive skin does not break you out. I have been using it for over a year. Price was its not super cheap but not expensive. The travel size is perfect for the next weekend trip.
Krissy G.
Denver, CO
I just love this sunscreen. It smells good, it doesn't break me out like most products I use and I have purchased it over and over. It is nice and refreshing to top up with during the day also and I love the spray can.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I like Coola but it's not my favorite sunscreen because the price point is so high. The fresh cucumber scent is a nice change from the overwhelmingly tropical ones if you're scent-sensitive.
Sandy O.
Waxahachie, Tx
I enjoy the smell and texture of voila spot continuous spray. I however feel like it makes my face feel very greasy. If it's all I have I will use but looking for something different
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
I originally received this as a sample in Birchbox and I love it. Its very thin in consistency, so a little goes a long way. I don't mind the cucumber scent and the packaging is always a win for me.
Sarah K.
Greenville , SC
This stuff is fantastic. The smell is amazing. It is very gentle and the scent is light. I use it every chance I get. It's the best I've used. I discovered coola from birchbox. I'm glad I did.
This sunscreen is super easy to apply on the skin. It works great and smells wonderful! This product last on the skin and works great for your days out at the pool and beach!
Angela O.
Lodi, NJ
Wonderful sunscreen. Whenever I go to the beach or know I'll be in the sun with skin exposed for a long period of time I make sure I have this product with me. Application is flawless and I never burn when I use it properly. Absolutely recommend.