BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Randi M.
Crownsville, MD
Sunscreen aspect worked great. I didn't burn at all. Plus it smells really great! It doesn't have the typical sunscreen on. It smelled fresh and light which is nice since I don't want to smell like sunscreen all day.
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I got to trial the COOLA cucumber spray last year in the small size can, and I bought several of the other scents in the larger sizes since then, because I loved the smell, the protection, and how my skin felt after using the product. The price made me balk at first, but when I saw how a small can of COOLA lasted as long as a larger can of the regular drugstore sunscreen sprays, plus it smells so good and makes my skin soft and hydrated....I am a huge fan of COOLA now, and I take it with me everywhere I go. If you are unsure, start with the 3 oz bottle. The cucumber has a very fresh and light scent that I love.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
It is very light which i prefer since my skin is very sensitive. It spreads evenly and doesnt leave a greasy after feeling to your face. I think the smell of it to is great but if your not into cucumbers this may not be for you.
Maureen S.
Best smelling sunscreen ever. The texture is nice and it blends easily with zero white cast that sunscreens can sometimes leave. Only downfall is I wish the SPF was higher
Kirsten M.
Cary, NC
I used the cream version of this and it smells just like cucumber! I like it for putting under my makeup or for days out and about- but I like to stick with the "sunscreen smell" when I'm laying out!
Meldin G.
I tried a sample of this from birchbox. I love coolant products. The spf level is perfect for daily use, its. Not sticky or greasy, doesn't leave a white cast on your face or body and doesn't smell like spf. The cucumber scent is definitely noticeable but it doesn't last long if you're worried about the scent. Feels cool and refreshing. A little expensive for spf but I enjoy it.
Sarah H.
This stuff works amazing. We took a vacation to Florida and the sun was sooo hot and bright. I had to reapply the coopertone and banana boat sunscreen on the kids bc of the water and the heat. I didn't have to reapply this sunscreen but once the whole day. The fresh cucumber scent kept my skin feeling hyrated and fresh. The price is well worth the money I will be repurchasing.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I love the scent of this product! I definitely beats the usual sunscreen smell! I typically don't burn very hard, but this does help keep away small burns! I typically use this on my nose, cheeks, and shoulders (usually the only places I burn) and I always make it through the day unscathed!
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
I feel comfortable using this on my kids as well as myself. I don't mind the smell it works well. I gave it 4 stars because it holds up to what it said it would. I always forget to spay the back of my neck and it never fails I burn back there. I should uses this stuff on my neck
Millie G.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen is very light and smells great! Kept my face refreshed and not feeling greasy at all. I have sensitive skin and did not break out at all with this sunscreen.