BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Felicia C.
Placentia, CA
This is the BEST sunscreen ever. It actually smells FRESH like fresh cucumbers rather than that regular sunscreeny smell. It's also so lightweight, non-greasy and really protects my skin from the sun. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Liz T.
One of my favorite sunscreens. The smell is heavenly. Not too much. It's light and refreshing. It protects great against the sun, and I love that it is organic. It is quite pricey, but I love buying it for when I travel.
Mei B.
I usually don't like spray sunscreen. I received this as a gift along with many other cools products and I really love it. It smells great and always keeps me from getting too much sun. I would highly recommend this.
Brooke H.
Stillwater, MN
Love this scent! Natural so the product is gentle on your skin. I am very fair so I keep this in my purse or car at all times in the summer. The cost is worth it for the product. I definitely recommend!
R M.
Love this sunscreen, if you are planning to get a moisturizer with sunscreen, this fits the bill perfectly. This feels so kind to the skin, gets absorbed within minutes and provides great protection!
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Summer isn't the same if I do not have my COOLA cucumber spray. Not only does it keep me from burning, but I get a nice healthy tan and the cucumber scent is my top fave. Have to have it! Yasssssss!
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
I originally received this as a sample in Birchbox and I love it. Its very thin in consistency, so a little goes a long way. I don't mind the cucumber scent and the packaging is always a win for me.
Jacklyn B.
Lakewood, CO
Im not sure how effective this product is. But i do love the spray on. I would have to compare it to a lotion based SPF in order to tell if it really isn't working as well or its just in my head
Sarah K.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is fantastic. The smell is amazing. It is very gentle and the scent is light. I use it every chance I get. It's the best I've used. I discovered coola from birchbox. I'm glad I did.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I like Coola but it's not my favorite sunscreen because the price point is so high. The fresh cucumber scent is a nice change from the overwhelmingly tropical ones if you're scent-sensitive.