BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Love this. It smells so fresh and leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed. It's lightweight
Catherine K.
This sunscreen keeps my skin protected and moisturized! Plus it isn't sticky, greasy, or oily and leaves behind a refreshing scent!
Angela O.
Lodi, NJ
Wonderful sunscreen. Whenever I go to the beach or know I'll be in the sun with skin exposed for a long period of time I make sure I have this product with me. Application is flawless and I never burn when I use it properly. Absolutely recommend.
Mary J.
Raleigh, NC
Love the fresh smell of cucumbers instead of traditional sunscreen smell. Continuous spray makes it really easy to apply!
K L.
A little pricey but work it. This does not look or feel like other sunscreens and I actually look for excuses to use it
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of this sunscreen. The price point is great and it lasts all day at the beach. It goes on clear and is easy to spray.
Kaki C.
I love fresh cucumber. It also helps block out the typical sunscreen scent that I do not find very attractive! And the fact that the spray is so fine, it does not leave any white residue either. If you are afraid, simply spray the sunscreen onto your hands and then spread it over the area you need coverage. And throughout the day, quick spray will be just fine.
Julie W.
Fairfax, VA
This isn't super oily so you don't look like an oil slick after applying. It smells AMAZING, and I love that there aren't harmful ingredients in this.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
I cannot get enough of the spray on sunscreen products that make reapplying at the beach so much less of a chore. I also love Coola’s scent, and the SPF 30 does it’s job whenever I’m out in the sun. Will certainly be buying again when it runs out.