BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients.

Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE sunscreen! We got it for free from our hotel when we were in Las Vegas.  The cucumber scent is perfect - light and not too overpowering. The formula is NOT sticky at all.  Now I'm having trouble finding it in stores though :( :( :(
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This sunscreen smells amazing!!! It has a nice light tropical scent which I love. I gave it 5 stars because it’s wonderful, but I must say that it is fairly pricey for a sunscreen. But if it works, and smells nice, I do think it’s worth the price.
Claire C.
Berkeley, CA
This is a wonderful sunscreen with a super yummy scent. I am not a fan of fruity scents on my body, but the cucumber feels very fresh. I also enjoy the continuous spray feature, it makes it very easy to cover my entire body in a short amount of time.
Marta B.
San Diego
I love Coola sunscreen!  It’s great for on-the-go application, as they have small bottles available.  The cucumber smell of this spray is fantastic!  I also love that it isn’t oily or icky.  It’s also great for kids.  I like to keep this in my theme park backpack, for easy and regular sunscreen application and protection.  I highly recommend this product.
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
I received a sample in my Birchbox and was immediately hooked. It has the most incredible smell of any sunscreen I have ever purchased. It went on nice and light and felt refreshing. The product is quite pricey. It was definitely worth it though. My friend and I went to Cancun and he was burnt like a lobster and I never got the slightest sun burn!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this Coola spray that protects your skin from the sun and smells good too. I spray my feet daily since I wear flip flops and would always end up with weird tan line there. With this, no more odd looking tan line on my feet. A lot of people protect the face but forget about the feet.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Coola SPF 30 sunscreen spray was the sunscreen I reached out for this summer. It was easy to use, it didn't leave white residue on the skin and it smelled nice. There are a few different scents to choose from, so that's a nice bonus
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Love coola products ! They are not only super effective but smell great too. They make all different kinds of body and face products - including lip balm with spf in it ! They even make a makeup setting spray!
Debbie H.
08754
I really love this brand and product. It is a refreshing, fresh smelling spray that I can not be without. It has a great smell and the added benefit of SPF 30. I definitely recommend this product.
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
It smells great and is decent for my sensitive skin. It still broke me out, but I break out very easily. I don't know too much about the durability, I felt like I had to reapply quite often. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. It could work out better for people who don't sweat a lot.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Where have you been able to purchase this? I'm having trouble finding the cucumber scent  anywhere!