BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Brittany M.
Carteret
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fresh cucumber scent was pleasant, however the greasy finish of this product was not. I like the convenience of a spray but there are so many options out there that aren’t greasy that I wouldn’t buy this product again. I felt like I couldn’t lean or sit on any furniture for fear that I’d leave a residue behind.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way that this makes my skin feel I highly recommended for other people and it is very effective it is very gentle on the skin and it protects from harsh sun rays this product was my introduction to this company I really like it a lot I've also bought another product as well
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Coola spray that protects your skin from the sun and smells good too. I spray my feet daily since I wear flip flops and would always end up with weird tan line there. With this, no more odd looking tan line on my feet. A lot of people protect the face but forget about the feet.
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this Brand! It smells yummy and it's organic! It's a bit on the pricey side but anything not to smell like sunblock!!! Being so fair skinned sun block is not an option! Coola is my go to sun protection brand! Highly recommend these products!
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love coola products ! They are not only super effective but smell great too. They make all different kinds of body and face products - including lip balm with spf in it ! They even make a makeup setting spray!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything Coola is an auto 5star rating from me, I have never tried a Coola product that has disappointed. Some may complain about the price, but I say ya get what ya pay for & Coola is always worth it.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand and product. It is a refreshing, fresh smelling spray that I can not be without. It has a great smell and the added benefit of SPF 30. I definitely recommend this product.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coola sunscreen is worth every penny. It works super good, leaves a nice glow on your skin, and isn’t sticky at all. The smell of it is amazing and it’s just a plus that it’s made with organic ingredients.
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great and is decent for my sensitive skin. It still broke me out, but I break out very easily. I don't know too much about the durability, I felt like I had to reapply quite often. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. It could work out better for people who don't sweat a lot.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Love this spf for myself. I put the 50 spf I scented on my kids. The spray does give a great coverage especially when misting all over the kids. I wish larger volumes were available (larger than 16oz). This is the only sunscreen we go through the entire bottle - it's so practical and doesn't burn or itch sensitive skin.