BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I got to trial the COOLA cucumber spray last year in the small size can, and I bought several of the other scents in the larger sizes since then, because I loved the smell, the protection, and how my skin felt after using the product. The price made me balk at first, but when I saw how a small can of COOLA lasted as long as a larger can of the regular drugstore sunscreen sprays, plus it smells so good and makes my skin soft and hydrated....I am a huge fan of COOLA now, and I take it with me everywhere I go. If you are unsure, start with the 3 oz bottle. The cucumber has a very fresh and light scent that I love.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Kent, OH
I am a redhead with very very fair skin. Sunscreen is a MUST daily for me (everyone should use it anyways). But this sunscreen is the best of the best. Before, I was using drugstore brands that left me oily and greasy. Not anymore. Coola is more like a moisturizer without skimping on the SPF power. It has a great scent too so I don't smell like a day at the beach when I'm just hanging with friends
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
I tried a sample of this from birchbox. I love coolant products. The spf level is perfect for daily use, its. Not sticky or greasy, doesn't leave a white cast on your face or body and doesn't smell like spf. The cucumber scent is definitely noticeable but it doesn't last long if you're worried about the scent. Feels cool and refreshing. A little expensive for spf but I enjoy it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This stuff works amazing. We took a vacation to Florida and the sun was sooo hot and bright. I had to reapply the coopertone and banana boat sunscreen on the kids bc of the water and the heat. I didn't have to reapply this sunscreen but once the whole day. The fresh cucumber scent kept my skin feeling hyrated and fresh. The price is well worth the money I will be repurchasing.
CARA G.
CARA G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the light sent of this product. It's hard when you apply sunscreen and then put on a full face of makeup without being able to really re-apply when needed because it would mess everything up. But with this spray it has no white cast and I can evenly re-apply without messing anythinf up and still have the sun protection that I need, especially in the summer.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Crystal Lake, IL
I received a sample of this product in a beauty box and found this to be a great addition to my routine in the summer when the sunscreen in my bb cream doesn't cut it. The smell was refreshing and rejuvenating even after spending hours outside. It was also easy to wear under makeup and absorbed very well without feeling greasy.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I love the scent of this product! I definitely beats the usual sunscreen smell! I typically don't burn very hard, but this does help keep away small burns! I typically use this on my nose, cheeks, and shoulders (usually the only places I burn) and I always make it through the day unscathed!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
San Diego , CA
It smells great and is decent for my sensitive skin. It still broke me out, but I break out very easily. I don't know too much about the durability, I felt like I had to reapply quite often. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. It could work out better for people who don't sweat a lot.
Becca t.
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
I feel comfortable using this on my kids as well as myself. I don't mind the smell it works well. I gave it 4 stars because it holds up to what it said it would. I always forget to spay the back of my neck and it never fails I burn back there. I should uses this stuff on my neck
Holly C.
Holly C.
Depew, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen! Not sticky, spray actually easy to use and comes out evenly! Smell isn't overpowering, and I loved the protection it gave without feeling like I had to reapply. Dried quickly. Also love how it's almost all organic. Definitely worth a try!