BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

• How much would you recommend this to me ?1 Answers
Marlee F.
Seattle, WA
Smells awesome, not even a little bit of the chemical sunscreen smell. Doesn't go on greasy, protects skin and keeps it feeling nice in the sun. It's overall an awesome sunscreen, but the actual size of the product is fairly small for what you're paying. Hard to justify paying that much when the drugstore stuff seems to protect my skin from burning just as well. Since I live in Seattle and rarely spend a lot of time in the sun, I am fine with just settling for the cheap stuff. If you're a sunscreen regular, this should be more worth-it.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
A great low sf sunscreen that is gentle on skin and even a little hydrating, the scent of this is lovely and fresh and a pleasure to apply. Some people (my boyfriend for example) hate the cold aerosol feel of spray lotions but I love it and find it refreshing. I will say you need to reapply this every 2-3 hours if you have very fair skin, and make sure you are using a thick layer
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
This is a local San Diego Company, so I love to show my support! Coola Fresh Cucumber sunscreen spray with 30 SPF is my new favorite. I find the cucumber scent fresh and light, not an overpowering tropical scent that comes with most sunscreens. The fragrance lasts throughout the day. Several people even commented to me that I smelled good and wanted to know what I had been using.
Judith K.
Tried this product for the first time a few weeks ago when hubby and i went for a long weekend. We decided to walk around an amusement park all day - it worked great for me! Hubby will burn really fast and by the end of the day he was a little red but not burned. Loves the smell and i love spray sunscreen. I was really happy with the way it felt on my face - not greasy!
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL
I really liked this fresh cucumber SPF 30 spray. I received this as a sample to try and love the consistency of the creamy product. It applies very smoothly to the skin and left a cooling sensation. The fresh cucumber smell wasn't very strong however it was very clean smelling. Did not leave my skin oily or icky feeling.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
I love the smell of this stuff, i just wish it had a higher SPF. it's gentle and doesn't feel greasy, but I'm SUPER pale and sensitive to the sun and tend not to use sunscreen under 50. i actually got a free sample of this, so i can't complain too much. i would recommend this to my friends who love tanning
Valerie S.
Elk Grove , ca
This smells really great. I received this in in my Birchbox. It went on thin and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy. I was able to mu makeup right over it. This was the first time I ever used this product. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great smelling sunscreen that is also effective.
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
My absolute FAVORITE sunscreen ever. The smell is amazing, it is very effective (lasting all day). When applying to the skin it's not sticky or thick or gross like most sunscreens. Definitely went above and beyond my expectations and will be only sunscreen I will buy from now on. It's that great!!!!
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I like to layer on the sunscreen, and I start out with a lotion and then use a spray to touch up and refresh. I love this one. The cucumber scent to it is really refreshing, which is a welcome trait when I'm out in the hot sun! It works great, with normal application as directed, I had no sun burn!
Emily M.
I love Coola sunscreen! This one is so good because its the spray kind and is super easy to apply. Its scent is amazing and really refreshing to the skin. It protects really nice from the sun and is super easy to reapply after a couple of hours the different size is really convinient for travel
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
How much would you recommend this to me ?