BY COOLA

A clear, continuous misting spray with broad-spectrum protection, antiaging benefits, and an all-natural cucumber scent. Now you can spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear continuous spray in the exclusive fresh cucumber scent. The award-winning formula is a clear, non-aerosol, and naturally scented SPF. Offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 coverage, the Farm to Face® sourced spray will nourish, repair, and hydrate skin with over 70 percent certified organic ingredients like cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts along with red raspberry seed oil a natural sunscreen booster rich in omegas 3 and 6. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, recyclable, green-friendly, and made with certified organic ingredients. see more...

• How much would you recommend this to me ?1 Answers
Linda B.
I used this sunscreen the last 2 summers. I used both the spf 50, and spf 30, and I like them both. They mist is very nice, and doesn't shoot out and go allover the place. I would give it 5 stars, but I feel like it didn't last super long, and I had to reapply more frequently than other sunscreens I've used. It also is a little greasy feeling.
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
This is so easy to use, it really makes the task of spf a breeze. I keep this in my handbag to spray on my hands on long trips. Also use it to touch up/reapply. Purchased at Ulta and was able to use a coupon.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
this is a music festival essential ! the spray is cooling when its super hot and you may already have sensitive skin from the elements. the cucumber scent is amazing as well, i always buy the cucumber scent
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
I love the smell of this and the continuous spray action! I have used it once. It is on the pricey side and I felt like I had to use a lot to get good coverage. The only thing I would improve is the price.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This has a great smell and I love that it’s made with cucumber. Nice packing and a refreshing feel on the face. I would buy this product again. Meets my expectations. I would recommend this to others.
Kelli I.
Antioch , CA
I enjoy a lot of Coola products, the tinted facial versions, nice for myself, the nicer packaging, cooling versions... but when you have kids that are always running from you, the continuous spray versions are helpful, especially when you have a pool and live near beaches in the strong CA sun.  I love the updated scents, and they make re-application a breeze.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
We got this for free from our hotel in Las Vegas and it quickly became my favorite sunscreen of all time! The smell is so subtle and clean smelling. Super fine mist, goes on so easy.
Marisa G.
Absolutely amazing and it smells great! I usually don’t like sunscreen so I decided to try this spray one instead of a liquid and it definitely exceeded my expectations!
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Of all the sunscreens from this brand, the cucumber scented one is my absolute favorite! I wouldn’t want to use any other scent. I’m practically addicted to the fresh cucumber smell. The coverage is fantastic and I would venture to say that this sunscreen works almost too well! I practically get no color whenever I use it.
Marlika C.
Springfield, OH
Love this stuff! Especially with kids who want to get it on and take off, we never get burns with it and we don’t feel greasy. I also love that they offer different scents and even unscented. I’m a fan of their setting spray as well.
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
How much would you recommend this to me ?