BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Oh my goodness, loooooove this stuff! After applying, skin feels as if it's been freshly moisturized. Often buy this for my 74 year old mamma as well!!
Karli S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this physical sunscreen. I know it’s safe for my skin and it’s also cruelty free. The spray makes it really easy and convenient to use as well.
Emily O.
Temecula, CA
Best sunscreen I have ever used. Amazing sof and also you don't get the sticky feeling after using a sunscreen. Will definitely purchase many more.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this as a gift and I will probably re-purchase. I loved the application and scent. It didn’t leave a white cast on my darker complexion.
Nicole C.
Great sunscreen. It smells great. Spray applicator and applies clear. No white cast which is excellent. No one wants to have ghost face all day!!
Brittany W.
San Marcos, CA
BEST sunscreen ever! Not greasy, didn't clog my pores and easy to apply. Totally a summer staple for all my outdoor adventures. Smells great too!
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Lasted me all day doing outdoor activities. Smells wonderful and not like regular sunscreen smell. Easy to apply and spray. Definitely recommend.
Doneisha F.
They make some of the best products. I burn every summer except when I have these products. And who doesn't like a sunscreen that smells good.
Kaitlin N.
Jacksonville, FL
This smells amazing!! Reminds me of being on the beach. The spray applicator is wonderful and I find that I can an even application every time.
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
This sunscreen is great, goes on nicely doesn't feel sticky and it smells amazing. It is a little pricey but I do love an occasional splurge.