BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125

Buy on ULTA
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Smells great, doesn't break me out, organic. I love it. I feel good about using it. I love to support Coola and will try more products in the future. I honestly do not have a complaint
Katie A.
Orlando, FL
Coola has been the only sunscreen brand that does not cause a breakout on my extremely sensitive skin. It smells wonderful, kind of like a fruity drink (hence the name) and does not feel sticky.
Tara K.
Ewing, NJ
This is the best spray on sunscreen I have ever used. The scent is amazing, and the UV protection is perfect. One bottle lasted through a week long beach vacation.
ava r.
San Marcos, CA
COOLA is my all time favorite! especially with all my sports and my love in skin care it is important to use sunscreen. it is very gentel and i have been re purchasing this forever. it met all my expectations and i will keep buying this product over and over again
Dolores Z.
Ontario, CA
I got this product in my Birchbox and i was in love, it was a very tiny sample but I was able to get a few uses out of it I love the smell. It wasn't very sticky.
Jennifer S.
I love this product! It is not like any other sunscreen product that I have used before. It does not sting, I can even spray it on my face and it smells great!
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great and easy application. I also didnt have to reapply it as often as some others that I've used in the past. This lasted 5 days for 2 people per can.
Elainea S.
Shreveport, LA
This spray is super easy to apply and provides great coverage. The smell is somewhat pepper-y but I love it! Great product just like everything from Coola!
Alejandra M.
lake elsinore, CA
i love it, and it smells soooo good. definitely worth the price! not only does it protect me from the siun but it leaves me smelling to fruity, i love it.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Oh my goodness, loooooove this stuff! After applying, skin feels as if it's been freshly moisturized. Often buy this for my 74 year old mamma as well!!