BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sarah H.
Mount Vernon , WA
Very great value. I am extremely fair skinned and this really helps me feel protected while smelling good. It does not have the normal sunscreen smell which is refreshing. I love the color of the packaging.
Halle H.
Holloman Afb, NM
The brand Coola is amazing so this SPF will definitely be great! I had no sunburn at all and it smelled delicious! Unlike other SPF that stinks, I really loved the citrus smell.
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD
My favorite scent of all the COOLA scents. It's prevented me from burning, which is really what's it's supposed to do. One star off for the price. I usually use this as a treat. My go-to is Hawaiian Tropic, in the yellow-golden can.
Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
I love the fresh scent of this and the packaging is perfect for on the go. I find that it does everything it claims to do and love the fact that Coola is #crueltyfree.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
As a fair skinned girl I need this. Especially because this product is very smooth and the scent is amazing! This gives me enough protection without having to worry
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the scent of this it reminds me of summer. The only thing I would want to change is the price I do feel like it is a little overpriced but I love it I never feel irritation and it helps my skin not get burnt!
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
I love that this stuff protects my skin from the sun as well as smells really good. I've fad trouble finding this specific scent though, I usually have to order it.
Anthony P.
Coral Springs, FL
Love the Citrus Mimosa scent to this product! And besides the smell it is a sport formula and living in south Florida you are constantly sweating and this SPF really stands up!
Tiffany S.
Anniston , AL
I love this coola sunscreen! It works great and smells great. It goes into your skin so well without feeling greasy or oily. I would suggest everyone try this sunscreen I don't think you'll regret it. I will definitely keep buying it!
Emma C.
I absolutely adore coola products. Not only are they super effective, but they're extremely skin friendly. This is one of the only sunscreens that doesn't make my face break out, and not only is it easy to apply, but it smells great!