BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
Great product! Smells really good and is easily applied. It works really well to protect you from being sunburnt. It's the first time I ever bought it and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a good sunscreen.
Divine R.
Bought this for a trip to the bahamas! Worked great for over makeup and between swimming activities! No white residue, and no sunscreen smell! I got my tan and didnt burn! <3 will purchase again for future beach vacations.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen!! When I first bought it I was calling myself crazy for spending so much money on a sunscreen but once I smelled the mimosa scent and felt how the sunscreen didn't make me feel oily I knew I was never going back! Highly recommend
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
This is a luxurious sunscreen and I am unable to find locally in stores only online but I do like the scent and the price is comparable to other sunscreens . I find it works well for me while i am outdoors.
Christina W.
Camarillo , Ca
Love this! The smell is amazing and fresh, and the nozzle gives great full coverage. It is also certified organic and contains antioxidants as well. It works great as long as you follow the directions and DON'T FORGET TO REAPPLY!! It's not a one and done, all sunscreen needs to be reapplied. Will definitely purchase again.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Very light citrus scent without the sunscreen stink but IT WORKS. First I thought maybe it more for looking flawless under the sun but I noticed my skin was burned the days I didn't use the productl
Ashley C.
Roanoke, AL
So this review is for the Coola Classic body for some reason this won't let me review it but I can say it is the best I mean the best sunscreen moist easy to apply smells good. So so so amazing.
Alissa S.
Smells super yummy! It's very easy to use and it spreads evenly. I love the cute packaging. This was my first purchase from this brand and I loved it. It was very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
First of all, I love that this is a spray sunscreen, because it's really helpful to get coverage all over. The fragrance was absolutely delicious and I appreciate the peace of mind I have when I use COOLA products. I will continue to be a COOLA user and definitely can't recommend this product enough.
Alexis S.
I'm still not sure if this is worth the money but the fact that it doesn't have the typical sunscreen scent (and comes in an unscented version too) is lovely. It doesn't leave any grease and the aerosol is amazing.